Chapter Forty Two

Start from the beginning

"Thanks man."

"Anytime."

"Its been a long time since we have done something like this." Chaz stated. "I'm kind of psyched though. Nervous but psyched."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Is that your parents?" I asked Ryan. He just smirked.

"Our inside spy." Chaz said with a wink. Both my eyebrows furrowed.

"So you're really here huh?" A familiar voice echoed from behind. I then turned around to see my cousin, out of all people. I couldn't help but be surprised.

"Jacques?"

"Don't look at me like that." He rolled his eyes as he journeyed his way towards us. "I'm only doing this because I think Andrea is dumb and I pity you."

I clenched my jaw. "I don't need your---"

"Aren't there another words you can use for you to show how you care dude?" Chaz intervened.

"Justin you know how your cousin expresses his love for you." Ryan said.

"What the actual fvck dude?! You are all making me barf." Jacques yelled.

"He just shows it the only way he can. Like what he had just said for example."

"Douchebags."

"In denial asshole."

"Shut up."

"Girly."

"So this is where you're headed at." A girl's voice suddenly echoed that I thought we would all had a whiplash by the sudden new voice.

"Aruella?" I was the first one to recover.

"Aruella!"

"What in the world are you doing here?!" Jacques demanded. Aruella strutted her way and plopped down on the couch. She stared at her nails before she looked at us. 

"Hi Ryan. Chaz." She greeted. "I heard you were coming here." She said as she faced me. "You're not here just because my cousin is sick right?"

"Sick or not, I'd still go here."

"Aruella! Are you stalking me?" Jacques roared then again.

She rolled her eyes before facing him. "Are you stunningly handsome?"

"Wh--what? What does that has to do with---"

"Do you think you're handsome enough for me to stalk you?"

"Oooh."

"That oughta hurts."

"Shut up! And you..." Jacques stated but Aruella cut him off.

"Uncle Anthony asked me to follow you. He's been suspecting that Justin's going to find Andi and you, being you, will help him so here I am." A playful smile plastered across her face.

"Are we supposed to be calm about that?"

"Well..." she stared at us first "... I have my phone in my hand..."

"And?"

"And Uncle Anthony helped me just recently..."

"And?"

"And I have his number that I could call..."

"Aruella! Really?" I stated. "Are you here to help us or not?"

She smirked. "It depends." Just then a phone started ringing. I watched in horror as Aruella picked her phone up.

"Aruella!" Ryan stated but she just pointed a finger on us --- to stop and hush.