" I - I mean kai you have some work na I will accompany to the principal office . He is my friend I might help you ." Jin changed the topic and ushered out of his cabin with kai .

Nj also left the room not to mention blushing . Come on his favorite teacher cum crush complimented him .

The whole day went like always kai left for his parents home once he was done with work to take some rest . Today jin was taking glances more than needed at namjoon .

He worked his shift at the cafe and when the clock striked 8 he was ready to leave. When he came out he saw jin and kai were there pick him up for their dinner . He happily skipped to the car and sat in the back seat .

It's dinner time guys and in dinner we have jin and namjoon with kai at side ... Sorry sorry delna aunties famous ramen and kimchi with delicious side dishes. (Kekekekkee)

They entered the shop and greeted the old owner who was happy to see nj and kai after months .

" Corner table " both nj and kai said at the same time and laughed off to the seat followed by jin who was grinning .

Nj and kai sat side by side and jin sat in front of them .A waiter came there to take their order .

" Jajjangmeyon " kai and nj again said at same time and again laughed .

" 3 bowl of jajjangmeyon" jin told the waiter and he left to take their order .

The shop was small yet crowded . But the three were enjoying themselves at the corner table .

" I missed eating here with you nj after I went to US ."

" I missed it too hyung . Specifically our lunch in the old music room."

" Music room ?" Jin asked .

" That max wouldn't let us eat in peace in the lunch hall so we used to sneak in the music room with our paltes in the other wing of building .it's old and closed almost always with a piano so we used to go their and enjoy lunch ."

" Yes ,hyung but now I really don't like eating alone their I just eats in the lunchroom whenever max is in good mood or busy bullying some other students . Otherwise I just go in the library. But I really miss to play the piano ."

" Yeah , remember once when while eating we fighted and you landed on the piano while running and the sound was helrious. Whole school went silent for once."

" Yeah after we ran out and students though their is ghost playing piano ."

" But they didn't know the one playing piano is not a ghost but a cute little human ."

" Yah, kai hyung stop teasing me ."

" You know jin hyung during lunch sometime joonie used to paly piano and show some tunes to me and the other students thought their is ghost that's why no one goes thier. Even max beleived that ." And all three of them laughed.

" Nj who taught you paino ?"
Jin asked and nj face suddenly dropped but he answered

" My hyung , he used to play piano. We had one at home dad gifted him . He used to play and I used to watch him he showed me some tunes just I remember 1 or 2 of them which I played .(sigh)"

" Don't mind me asking nj but ........ Where is your hyung now ?"

"Hyung-"kai instrupted but nj stopped him and gave him a weak smile.

" I don't kow where he is .He left home years ago ."

" I am sorry nj I know it's sad for you yet I still asked. " Jin apologised.

" It's okay mr.Kim i am used to it now.
Their food arrived and they started eating and jin cracked dad jokes to lift up nj's mood .

" What do you call sleeping bull?" Jin asked.
And nj and kai shook their heads

" Bulldozer ". And they laughed .

Jin felt happy to see nj laughing he successfully lifted nj's mood .

It was nearly 9 :30 when they finished their food and jin insisted on paying the bill.

They came out.

" Let's go nj I will drop you and then kai come ."

" It's okay mr. Kim I can go it's just a 10 min walk . I will digest my food by walking so I can stay up and Also kai hyung needs to rest he has to go early. You drop him I can go " nj assured with a smile .
" Okay nj , take care and go safely." Jin said

Kia hugged nj tightly .

" Bye nj ".
" Bye hyung , see you soon."

" Call me when you have time ."
" I will " nj smiled and waved at them left from their and jin and Kai left in the other direction .

Nj was going towards home. Today his day was very great. . he got rid of max .his crush found him cute. He also met his kai hyung and got his number now he can talk to him too . He can go and happily sleep in his bed after studying . Or just so he thought.

When he turned in the back alley he saw a car well a black luxurious car parked their and a man was standing near it back facing nj just then a man came out with his hand behind his back going towards the man who was talking on phone .

Their was something in the man's hand nj was behind both of them the man slowly raised the hand the thing slowly shined in the little street light . And nj understood

It was a ' knife '.

Horror took over nj's face when he realised the man is going to kill the one standing near the car.

Finally today he was going to witness the things he only heared of happened in the back alley.