Something makes her pause and hold her breath, it takes her a second to realise the reason. They've stopped moving. Next thing Hayley knows, she's listening in to the driver getting out of the vehicle and making their way to the back. Taking a deep breath, Hayley prepares herself.

The moment the trunk opens Hayley starts kicking.

"Seriously?" A familiar voice says in annoyance.

Hayley stops fighting and looks out, incredulous.

"Tyler?" She questions.

"You don't want to fight me Hayley. You know you can't beat a hybrid." Tyler warns before picking her up.

"Ahh! Let me go, you backstabbing half-breed piece of shi..." Hayley gets stopped when Tyler moves her and causes his shoulder to dig into her.

"Shut up!" Tyler huffs.

Tyler walks them through the trees for quite a while. Hayley tries to keep track of how far they are going but finds it hard when she's hanging upside down over Tyler's shoulder. Eventually, Tyler stops and drops her on what appears to be a front stoop of a run-down shack.

"What is this place?" Hayley inquires as she looks around.

"The armpit of Louisiana." Tyler states before pulling out a knife.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Hayley asks, fear obvious in her voice.

"Depends on you." Tyler says before carefully cutting away the zip-ties around her ankles.

"Hey you attacked me, remember? You ambushed me, in my own backyard." Hayley reminds.

"It's not your backyard, it's Klaus', you're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho. A long way from the girl I've met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves." Tyler points out.

"Tyler, I'm sorry, but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you." Hayley pleads.

"You mean that you're pregnant? A hybrid baby, yeah, I know all about that. I've been roaming around the bayou, asking questions. Let me tell you what I learned!" Tyler pulls down Hayley's shirt to show her crescent moon birthmark. "The crescent birthmark means you come from a big-shot family. Some kind of royalty for the werewolves of this region. And right here, this is all that's left of them."

Hayley looks around again before her eyes catch on a blond woman watching them from the tree line.

"Hey!" Hayley yells making the woman startle and run away. "Help me!"

"They can't help you! They're in the woods, hiding, because they were persecuted by decades by vampires." Tyler yells at her, like it's somehow her fault.

"Is this her?" A new voice asks, making Hayley look over.

"Yeah, Dwayne. Get her inside." Tyler orders.

"Tyler? Tyler!" Hayley yells when Dwayne picks her up and brings her inside the shack.

#####

Stiles locator spell took them into the bayou. Which is why Stiles is now in the middle of Louisiana bayou, with the sun baring down on him and nature attempting to stick to him.

"We should head south towards the water." Elijah suggests.

"You seem quite determined to find the little wolf." Klaus states.

"If I'm moving to fast for you Niklaus, you're welcome to wait in the car. Do be certain to leave the windows down." Elijah retorts.

"Have I touched a nerve? You've begun to admire this girl." Klaus starts and Stiles knows exactly where this is going.