"The main level is pretty simple it has the only bathroom that isnt attached to a bedroom, the living room and the kitchen" I tell her as liv can still hear us. "This is beautiful Jack" she says.

We start going up the stairs and we get to the main bedroom. "This is our bedroom its pretty big" I say. "Wow" she says looking around. "So I uh wanted to ask you an important question" I start. "What is it?" She asks.

I smile nervously "do I have your blessing to ask Olivia to marry me?" I ask. Her eyes light up and she smiles resting her hand on my shoulder "of course you do jack" she says.

Thank god. "You've taken care of her and loved her like any partner should and I can see how happy she is around you and because of you so yes" she adds. I nod feeling less nervous about it "I knew from the moment I met her that I've wanted to marry her" I confess.

She smiles "well of course you did you've just been waiting the appropriate amount of time to ask"  she says. I laugh knowing that she's right. "You're right" I reply.

We get to the almost finished nursery "of course there's penguins and sea lions" she says looking around. "She loves sea lions" we say at the same time. "Its almost done we just have to put their names above their cribs" I tell her.

"Its beautiful jack" she says looking around. "Do you have names?" She asks. "Yes but I'll let liv tell you" I answer. She nods and I finish showing her around the house. In the basement she asks if I've found a ring.

I have. It's just being made. Of course I had to get it made custom. I want only the best for Olivia. She is the mother of my kids and the love of my life she deserves the world. "Does it look like it was made by fairies?" She asks. I chuckle and nod "it does yeah" I answer.

That's what liv has said she wants her ring to look like. "She'll love it" she says. I smile and nod in agreement then we slowly go back upstairs.

Olivia's point of view

Jack and my grandma walk around the house for a good hour while I make some snacks since I'm hungry again. They come back from the basement and I've eaten a few vines full of grapes.

"How are the grapes?" Jack asks. I smile "good thank you baby" I answer eating one. He smiles and take a few "the crunchy ones are the best" he says. "I agree! And raisins should be illegal" I reply.

My grandma laughs "you still hate them huh?" She asks. I nod popping another grape in my mouth "I sure do!" I answer. Jack chuckles "I dont blame you for not liking raisins" he says. "Thank you" I reply.