Chapter 6

Qibli POV

Tsunami and Webs had collected a bunch of fish. We all headed back to the eating cave. When Webs dropped the net full of fish into the cave, everyone sawrmed them like hungry piranhas. I looked to where Y/n was sitting. Moon was eating her goat, and Y/n did not have anything to eat. She was just chatting with Moon.I grabbed a tuna and a trout. I didn't know what she liked.

I slowly walked towards them. Y/n looked towards me with happiness in her eyes. I sat down next to her. "Um... so I didn'tknow what you liked, so I got you some options." Y/n had a look of surprise on her face. "Oh, um, thank you. I guess you can take your favourite and I will take the other one." She said. Her Ruby Red eyes shone in the light. I took the trout and gave her the tuna. As she took it, her talons brushed lightly with mine, and she took the fish as gracefully as a Swan.

I slowly took bits from the fish, savouring the flavour, unlike Y/n, who gobbled the large fish in what seemed like two bits. Both Moon and I stared at Y/n with surprised expressions. Y/n turned her head around, looking at both of us. She started laughing, and soon, all three of us were laughing like hyenas.

"What?" Y/n asked. We had finally calmed down. "Nothing. It's just that you eat fish like if it will just disappear in, like, 5 seconds." Moon replied, Y/n rolled her eyes at her. Moon had finished her goat and stood up. "Well... I am going to the library. See you at history!!" She said as she left the cave. She quickly poked her head through the cave entrance and just stared at Y/n. Y/n just nodded, and Moon officially left. I think. "What was that about?" I asked, turning my head towards Y/n. She looked at me and responded, "Oh, that, that was nothing."

Y/n and I just chatted a bit while walking to the history classroom. We entered the history cave, taking the seats at the very back. Our teacher was Webs. One of the talons that took care of the dragonets of destiny. "I heard that we are taking history with the Goldwinglet," a voice came from next to us. I looked at who it could be. It was Moon. "Anyway, I am going to sit at the front." She continued as she walked to the front of the cave.

Webs started talking. The class had started.

Time skip to after class
______________________________________

Class had finished, and everyone started walking out of the cave. Y/n and I walked out together while Moon left with Kinkajou.

Y/n POV

Qibli and I started walking back to our sleeping cave. Once we arrived, we were surprised to see that Winter was already there. He was muttering something under his breath. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" Qibli asked, Winter just glared at him and stomped out of the cave. I looked at Qibli and shrugged.

Qibli walked out, I assumed that he was going after Winter. So, I decided to go exploring the tunnels. Apparently, there were underground lakes.

As I continued walking, I passed the hunting cave, and thoughts flooded my head. [Why won't this chicken just die already] [I wonder what the teachers think of me!] The amount of thought gave me a headache. Luckily, I taught myself how to block them.

I continued walking and bumped into Turtle. Suddenly, my vision disappeared and was  replaced with multiple scenes. A beach, Turtle pinning down his sister, a large stone room, other dragons, a huge black dragon. Turtle in a prison cell. Suddenly, I came back to reality. "Sorry." A shy voice said, I looked at Turtle and realised what had just happened. A Vision.

_________________________________________________

A/n - Hi!! Sorry for taking so long to write this. I was very busy, and I had no inspiration. But chapter 6 is finally here. Again, thank you for being patent