【Chapter 10】

Start from the beginning

[M/n] sighed, leaning back on the bench. He closed his eyes as he thought. '[I don't disagree with him but I can't cancel what I had planned with him...]' He opened his eyes, staring at the school's probably dirty ceiling. '[But we definitely need a balance so we don't ruin our lives in both dimensions.]' [M/n] got up as he started to throw his stuff away.

.

.

.

!WARNING! !WARNING! !GROSS STUFF!

[M/n] sighed softly. He gathered his stuff into his bag, zipped it, and slung it over his shoulder. He made his way to the door before Ashlyn stood next to him. "[Hey.]" he greeted as they walked out. Ashlyn glanced at Yin, Aiden, and Ben who were behind them. Ben was okay but Yin and Ashlyn were a bit concerning. "Hi," Ashlyn replied casually, seemingly trying to ignore the two psychopaths that were following them.

There was a comfortable silence between them as Yin and Aiden talked. The small group walked out of the school before [M/n] caught sight of a black car, an expensive one. Instantly, his already down mood turned worse. He gripped the strap of his backpack, glancing at Yin who had stopped talking. She had the look of regret but they knew that there was nothing that they, more specifically [M/n], could do.

"I'll see you [later.]" [M/n] spoke, walking to the car. In the driver's seat, he can see a familiar figure. He had to swallow up the puke in his mouth. "Where are you going?" Ashlyn asked, Aiden smiling as usual. "My friend." He pointed to the car. He lied straight through his teeth and no one noticed.

Ashlyn seemed to understand as Yin rushed the other three away. "I'll see you! Bye [M/n]!" Yin smiled at the male. A smile of pity. A smile that [M/n] hated. But the only thing he did was nod. He walked into the car, getting into the passenger seat, and sitting as far away from the male as possible. Which wasn't much.

Second leaned forward, slipping his hand onto [M/n]'s thigh. The man who was a full-grown adult with a high schooler. "Don't." [M/n] spoke as Second started the car. "Don't you even start." The adult scoffed as he pulled into the road. There was multiple tan files across the backseat and [M/n] reached over to take one.

"I got the information you wanted." Second spoke. "But of course, my help requires a price." He gave a smile, glancing at [M/n]. He didn't return the smile, nor even look at him. "[You're gross.]" [M/n] responded to which Second laughed. The black car pulled into an unoccupied warehouse and the car turned off.

"What does that mean?" Second asked as he reached over and made [M/n]'s seat lean back. [M/n] looked him straight in the eye. "Of course, I'll help." he lied again. But Second seemed pleased as he crawled over to the passenger seat. [M/n] couldn't do anything about it after all. Instead, he just turned his head over to the side and closed his eyes.

"How about $2,500 today?" Second asked as he kissed down [M/n]'s neck. It sent goosebumps across [M/n]'s skin and he hated it. "Sure." He barely managed to get out due to how disgusted he was. He wanted to throw up badly but he figured that Second wouldn't like that. Again. "Just done before midnight. I have-" "Yeah I know." Second said. [M/n] grimaced as the older male slipped his hand under his shirt. "Don't." he demanded but Second obviously didn't stop. [M/n] already knew that the male wouldn't stop, no matter what he said. He felt the tears line his eyes but he managed to blink them back. "I have a few other things I need you to do." Second added as he unbuckled his belt. "You know, assassinations and things." [M/n] almost threw up but nodded. "Yes." He spoke, his mouth pressed into a thin line of disgust and regret.