" Ma'am, it's done. Now you can have proper look in the mirror. I must say, you are looking really stunning. This saree is one of our bestest collection and it's looking even more classy on you." Salesgirl praised her wholeheartedly.

    Aranya looked herself in mirror and felt like someone else was peeking from opposite side. She was finding it difficult to recognise herself in that saree. She too liked her appearance and was shocked to see the beautiful outcome but then she thought maybe salesgirl's words tricked her mind.

    " Thanks for your compliment but I don't think I will be able to carry it as it's my first time. I have to attend a very important dinner today and I can't take risk. I won't be able to walk properly and moreover, I won't be able to wear it by myself at home. So, it's better I buy something which I can handle myself.
I am extremely sorry but I can't buy it."
Aranya said with sad and little disappointed voice.

   " Ma'am, trust me, you won't find it difficult to walk. You can easily practice it within few minutes and you can take someone's help in your home or even watch internet tutorial. You will easily manage to do it on your own. I have a request, come outside and look yourself in bigger mirror. If you want I  can take your pics and you can send it to your friends or family to get opinion. You are looking really beautiful, please don't hesitate.Everything will be fine,trust me." Salesgirl tried to console her.

   Her words gave little courage to Aranya and she thought it was good idea to send pics to her mother to get correct opinion as salesgirl will obviously praise her since it was her job. So, she nodded her head and came outside. She looked herself in bigger mirror in the shop and became mesmerized by her own reflection. Now her heart wanted to wear it and see Sidharth's reaction but she was scared to handle it. That salesgirl took her 2-3 full pics and Aranya immediately sent it to her mother then called her to check it. After 2 full rings her mother picked it up..

   " Mom where were you? Anyways, I have sent you some pics. Please, see them and give your honest feedback as soon as possible." Aranya said impatiently on her phone.

   " What happened? Is everything ok? Why are you sounding so anxious?" Her mother asked with worry.

  " Mom, we will do Q&A session later on. For now, please tell me how are those pics? It's urgent as I don't have much time." Aranya said with even more eagerness.

  " Ok, wait" her mom replied and after 10 seconds she shrieked, "Oh my god!! You wore a saree? But why, how and when?"

   " Mom, am I looking good? Please give your honest opinion should I buy it or not?" Aranya pleaded with hope.

   " Good? You are looking awesome sweetheart." Her mother replied.

  " Are you sure mom? Actually, today I have to go for a dinner so I came for shopping and I saw this but now I am scared to wear it because I don't think so I can carry it properly and I don't know how to wear it myself. I have very less time left for dinner and I don't know what am I supposed to do?" Aranya almost cried on phone.

   " Aranya, just calm down ok? You are looking more than perfect in this attire. Don't think too much, just buy it, do little bit of hair and makeup and you will be ready for the party. The lady staffs in your house, wears saree only right? I am sure they will gladly help you to wear it at home. I hope, now your problem is solved?" Her mother suggested.

   "Thankyou so much mom for your idea.
I will talk you later bye, love you." Aranya said happily and disconnected the phone without letting her mother speak anything else.

   " I will buy this so please pack it. Let me go and change." Aranya said to that girl happily.

  " Sure ma'am" that girl replied.