Sugar Tar

The entire house smelled like sex. Every inch. Even from the farthest room the smacking sounds echoed through the house emanating from Jamie's bedroom.

It was the final day of Jamie's heat. He was drunk off happiness and the scent of Roy's cum where it covered the insides of his thighs and soaked into the bedding. Keeley's own warm scent was overwhelming as the omega smiled into her, tongue as deep as he could get it. Keeley had her hands in his hair, holding him against her as she bucked against his mouth, reaching her climax. He could help but moan, Roy was driving into him, cock sliding in and out easily, Keeley was twitching against his tongue, it was heaven.

Jamie was soaked through with slick and cum, stretched out from knots, real and fake, and completely relaxed. There was no way to squeeze out another orgasm from his body but he was happy to be the tool to give his alpha one more, to give his mommy one more.

"Are you giggling down there?" Keeley asked as he caught her breath. She pulled his face up by his hair, he shoved himself up on his arms, smiling as more giggles shook their way from his chest. He rocked with the even rhythm Roy had created, smile wide on his face, eyes glowing gold and unfocused. Keeley watched him as his smile melted down into a face of pure pleasure as Roy bit into his shoulder, cumming inside for the who-knows-how-many-th time.

"That feel good Jamie? You cum?" Keeley asked as Roy laid across the omega's back, out of breath and shaky. Jamie just went back to smiling, tears in his eyes. He shook his head before laying it on Keeley's belly.

"You didn't cum?" She asked and started playing with his hair. He shook his head again, one hand reaching up to rub and down her side. Roy purred where he was nearly passed out on top of Jamie, he didn't knot but he liked being inside of the omega.

"Can't. Nothing left. Heat's over." Jamie mumbled and Roy hummed, sitting up and slowly pulling out. Keeley let her eyes close as a sigh of relief left her. It had been a good, no, great few days. But it was also very very tiring. And she was sore .

Jamie just purred and stayed where he was. Best. Heat. Ever. He never felt that good before. He was relaxed, warm and worn, stuffed full and dripping, face and mouth sticky from cum and tears and sweat. He felt fucking disgusting. It was perfect.

"He's so gone. I'll get a shower in the guest bath if you wanna get him in the bath. He's gonna need a far more throughout washing than what I'm up for right now. Be a good alpha and wash him up, yeah?" Keeley asked and looked at Roy's amber eyes. She could tell he was starting to feel his rut coming on. He flexed his jaw and nodded, not even attempting a grunt in response. He would go nonverbal soon enough, lost to the rolling need to bite and mark and mate.

Roy got his hands under Jamie's arms, pulling him up onto his knees, letting Keeley untangle herself from the nest.

"Be good for Daddy, Jay, he's starting to feel a little emotional. He's going to wash you up in the tub while I get a shower. Okay?" Keeley explained as Roy nosed at the back of Jamie's neck, arms wrapped tightly around the omega's body so they were chest to back, Jamie hanging onto Roy's arms lightly. Jamie smiled, so pretty, lips and face still covered with Keeley's slick.

"Okay, Mommy. Inside too?" The omega looked down at himself. He only got hard once, his cock had given a weak twitch and he'd cum over his own belly. He didn't like smelling like his own spend. He loved the scent that overpowered it all though. Roy's cum. It was filling him, leaking out of him, covering his skin.

Keeley ran her hands through Jamie's hair before pulling Roy's curls, making him face her. He was drunk, mouth open, drool starting to pool just inside his lips, eye's aflame. He looked at her, eye's far away, arms squeezing ever closer to his omega.