Arc 1: Chapter 2

I was reading in the co-op lounge area of the dorms when a boy walks in. He had ruffly blonde hair that was unbrushed. Lexter.

"Hey Amethyst," he sits beside me.

"Uh, hey Lex," I respond reading one more word then shutting the book. I've known Lexter since elementary and we ended up seeing each other at Loyalton again last year.

"What are you reading?" he asks me.

"Defiant, it's the fourth book of my favorite trilogy." [LlamaChas: it hasn't actually come out yet. I'm waiting though]

"Is it good?" Lexter gives me his stupid sincere look. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders leaning in. He was flirty. He had game for someone wearing a panda onesie and white fuzzy socks.

"Yeah, its not as good as the first, but none of them will be at that one," I respond, "Nice onesie."

"Thanks, I like your pajamas," I am wearing a hooded short sleeved crop top that's dark gray and sky blue pajama shorts. The crop top showed a little bit of my belly, but not much. I wasn't a sweet, little, unforgettable thing.

"Thank you, is breakfast ready?"

"It's 5:37am, sooo nope," Lex checks the time.

"Great... time is going by so slow," I remark on how I've only been awake for around thirty minutes.

"Yeah, I've been up since 4:00..." Lex sighs.

"Why, what awoke you at 4?" I ask him jokingly.

"The girl I like, she's really pretty so it's hard not to wake up with her free rent in my mind..."

I put my book on the coffee table in front of me and tilt my body sideways, intrigued.

"Who?" I was curious.

"Well, she's really cool, and pretty-"

"You've said pretty," I giggled happily. His face gets a little red, thinking about her. I wonder who she is!

"I have? Well she must be REALLY pretty then. I bet you would never guess her."

"Omigosh who!" I accidentally yell.

"You sound so intrigued," he smirks.

"Well you could get anyone you want, I wanna know who you want," I genuinely say.

"Could I get Amethyst Windward?" He smirks, forcing my face to heat up.

"Uh- u-um... no," I question my response. I chuckled at the thought of saying no to LEXTER ASHFELT! Hahaha, I crack myself up, "I-I."

I could feel myself being pulled from my physical form. NO!

"I'm not in a good state of mind to date and that..." I try to quickly say.

"You're being pulled again, aren't you?" He says that, pulling me back in.

"What?" I question.

"After the incident, I've had weird stuff too, I can... almost... control objects gravity..."

"Huh?" I am confused. He can control gravity? Mine is some disorder... is he telling me he has magic?

"Let me show you, but you might want to get dressed."

I go to my room and put on my school uniform. He put on his and we met outside near the forest.

"You see that stick..." he goes over and touches it, making it float, "I can also do this..."

He punches the air and a translucent blue orb goes through the trees indenting them with a circular hole.

"I made the gravity heavier in the middle of the orb, forcing everything to almost collapse in itself," he explains.

"Woah," I walk over lightly touching one of the trees hole, "Is this like a way for you to get me to date you?"

"No, well a little..." he admits, cutely. I still wasn't in the state of mind to date. Even though I want to.

"Good try, it's gonna take a little more than gravitational powers to get me, and I already told you, I'm not in the state of mind to be able to date."

"Fine, I won't push anything, but I have open arms calling your name..." he opens his arms for a hug. I walk over and punch his shoulder, "ow..." he rubs it.

"Want me to walk you back?" I ask getting ready.

"To where the school?"

"No, the friendzone, you just tried to escape." I giggle

He smirks and says, "I bet I'll get there first!"

I sprint towards the school, laughing, happiest I've been in a while. He was a great guy. I wish I could date. I can't, and shouldn't.

☆〜| At school that day |〜☆

Lexter didn't act weird or anything, he continued to be himself. He had a few moments that I caught his little ~stare~ but that was it. He was sneakily crushing on me. I still liked him.

"Alright guys it's Wednesday!" Mr. Garcia hinted towards the heart to heart day. We spend the entire period talking. Seralena raised her hand quickly.

"I have a good idea for it!"

"Yeah?" Mr. Garcia questioned

"The best ships of the school!" She said. She knew something...

"Seralena, no," Mr. Garcia shuts down the idea.

"Fine, then can we do-?"

"Seralena is banned from these ideas. You may not longer do the ideas for the heart to hearts," Mr. Garcia made us all laugh. Seralena even laughed. She wasn't done yet.

"I have an idea!" Hayes yells. He was a football player, and even was good. He had brown hair with blue eyes and freckles, he was a little short. We had all the good boys in our class.

"What is it?" Mr. Garcia was curious.

"We could do crushes! Cause heart to heart! Confessions!"

"No, what is it with you guys!" Mr. Garcia questioned

"I have one!" Kim number two yells. We had two Kim's. Kimberly and Kimlera. Kimlera was a boy and Kimberly was a girl. Kim number one was the girl and Kim number two was the boy.

"What Kim number two..." Mr. Garcia rubs his hand across his temples.

"We can do three things of kind words towards each other!" he sprouted a decent idea out of that not so decent brain. Kim number two had gingery hair and bright green eyes. He was also tall.

"There we go! Give Kim number two a round of applause!" we all clap for Kim number two.

We all say something nice to each other and move on.

"You're pretty," Lexter says to me...

"Uh- thanks, you're really um- cool..." my face heats up.

"I know," he smirks.

"HUH?!" Celeste yells then whispers, "What was that?"

"I'll explain after class," I whisper back.

☆〜|After Class |〜☆

I blew Celeste's mind after class.