003.

003.

I heard you like Luke !

The girls ended up making it to the ground with about ten minutes to spare before the boys would come out. It was more than fifteen minutes then ten minutes, knowing these boys they're going to take their time to get their asses out on the ice.

Maya pulled up her notes with questions for the boys after practice, which she would do at least twice a week.  

Maya ended up pulling up her note with her questions for the boys, which she would do at least twice a week. "I'm not sure about today's question." She slidded down in her seat. "What's the question?" Madeline asked as she got her camera out of her bag while Danny sat right next to her. "Their favorite city." She said with a small pout on her face not liking her own question. Madeline and Danny chuckled, "That's a good question. Why don't you like it?" Maya shrugged, not actually knowing why she didn't like it. "God you're almost as worse as Jack," Madeline muttered under her breath so Maya could hear but Danny ended up hearing her and burst out laughing. Madeline continues to get her camera ready before the boys come out.

"Hey, Madeline." All three girls stood up and turned around to see Noah--one of the other photographers-- walking over to them. "Hey, Noah." Madeline greeted him with a wave. Noah is a sweet, nice guy, but he is really creepy cause all he would do was stare at Madeline, and of course, she hasn't realized it. He also reminded her of that guy in NCIS, Mr. Palmer. He looks way too similar too. "Hey, Noah." Maya smiled at him for only him to ignore her, and focus on Madeline. "Nice having you back here! We missed you." He set his bag down on the chair. "You only missed her," Maya muttered under her breath, only for Madeline to elbow her in the rib and Danny to chuckle. "Ow!" Maya yelped while holding her side, as Danny pulled her away.

"Yea! It's nice to be back!" She smiled. All he did was stare at her. Madeline nodded her head, "Well we better get our stuff ready before the guys come out." She nodded towards the ice, He muttered a quick okay, and practly ran over to another part of the ice. Madeline furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Noah.

"What is wrong with you?!" She exclaimed as Maya and Danny came back over. "See this is the difference between us, You're nice and care about people's feelings, I don't really care for them." She shrugged her shoulders. Danny nodded her head in agreement, Madeline scoffed, "You do care, You care for me, Nico, your parents. But why'd you say that?! He's a nice guy." Madeline. "Whatever helps you sleep at night sister." Maya scoffs, as she messes with her hair.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She questions as Maya runs up the stairs. "Nothing. But make sure you have everything the boys will be out any minute!" Maya yells halfway up the stairs. Madeline chuckles and gets the rest of her stuff ready. She starts to think about what Maya said about Noah. Sure Noah stares a lot but he's a pretty sweet guy. Then again he stared at me a lot, well at least that's what Maya says. When I look over at him he looks away, Every. Single. Time. I had really never thought anything of it before, I mean what is there to think about?