001.

001.

first day back !

As I arrive at the Prudential Center arena, I feel a mix of excitement and anticipation. It's my first day back from summer break, and I'm looking forward to getting back to work. I quickly grab my camera bag from the trunk and make my way towards the entrance. Today, I've decided to go for a cute and simple outfit. I'm wearing a red and white striped sweater that's perfect for the slightly chilly weather, paired with black flare leggings that are both comfortable and stylish. To complete the look, I'm wearing my trusty white high-top Converse shoes.

My job today involves taking pictures of them, and I want to make sure I'm dressed appropriately. I didn't want to dress too formally, but also not too casually, as I wanted to be taken seriously as a professional photographer. In case you didn't know, photography is what I do for a living. It's a job that I'm passionate about, and I love being able to capture moments and memories for other people to cherish. As I enter the arena and start setting up my equipment, I can feel the adrenaline starting to kick in. It's going to be a great day.

As I approach the front doors, I notice my best friend Danny (who is also another photographer) walking up to the door as well. Excited to see her, I call out her name, but she doesn't seem to notice me at first. Suddenly, she jumps and holds her hand to her chest in surprise. "Danny!" I exclaim, trying my best not to laugh at her reaction. "Holy shit! Madeline! You scared the living shit out of me!" she says, still catching her breath. I chuckle and apologize, pointing out that I probably would have scared her no matter how I approached her. We both enter the building together and begin making our way toward our other best friend Maya's office. As we walk, Danny asks me why I'm there so early, curious about my unexpected arrival.

As we walked towards Maya's office, I couldn't help but feel a little anxious. I shrugged and said to Danny, "I just wanted to get her early, I guess..." She looked at me with a soft smile and asked, "You're nervous?" I nodded in response and looked down at the ground. Danny gave me a reassuring smile and when we finally reached Maya's office, she hugged me tightly. Her embrace made me feel a little better, but I still couldn't shake off the feeling of unease.

Danny arrives at Maya's office carrying her bags. She then offers to get some coffee for both of us. "I'm going to go get some coffee, want me to get you something too?" she asks me. I thank her and request a Carmel iced coffee. After nodding in agreement, she leaves the room, knowing that Maya won't be in for at least another hour.

As Danny walks out of the room, I settle into Maya's chair and grab my laptop. I power it on and begin checking my work emails for any important updates. I make sure to add any upcoming events to my phone's calendar so that I don't forget anything important. With work out of the way, I decided to take a quick break and unlock Instagram for the first time today. I browse through my feed, seeing what my friends have been up to since the last time I checked. It's only 7:15 in the morning, and I know that I have plenty of time before practice starts at 9.