As she stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel, Avery felt a sense of relief wash over her. She was taking control of her own life, making decisions that were best for her, not just to please others. Avery knew that this was the first step in finding her own happiness and fulfillment.

With a newfound sense of confidence, Avery dried herself off and got dressed in comfortable loungewear. She opened the bathroom door and walked over to her suitcase, zipping it shut before pulling it into her closet and leaving it there.

Setting her phone down on her nightstand, Avery climbed into bed and got comfortable her eyelids  began to feel heavy as she drifted off to sleep.

When Omar called Avery's phone for a third time only for his call to go unanswered, he began to feel as though something was wrong. The last time he spoke to Avery they confirmed with one another that she'd meet him at his private jet.

It was edging towards half an hour after their agreed meeting time and Omar began to feel a sense of worry creeping in. He tried calling Avery again, but there was still no answer.

Deciding to take matters into his own hands, Omar called for a car to take him over to Avery's house. His mind raced as he considered all the possible reasons why Avery might not be answering her phone. As the car pulled up to her house, Omar's heart pounded with anticipation and concern.

He knocked on the door, waiting patiently for her to answer. After a few moments, Avery opened the door, the fact she'd been crying evident on her face. 

"Omar, what are you doing here?" She asked, shock and confusion flashing in her eyes as she stood before him, clad in her loungewear and looking visibly exhausted.

"I was worried about you, Avery. You didn't show up at the airport and you weren't answering your phone and I wanted to make sure you were okay," Omar explained, concern etched in his features as he took in her disheveled appearance.

Avery felt a rush of emotions flood through her at his words, a mixture of relief and gratitude washing over her. She realized in that moment that Omar truly cared about her well-being, and she felt a sense of comfort knowing that.

"I'm sorry I didn't show up," Avery said as her voice cracked and her eyes began to water again. "I just needed some time to myself, to figure things out and make some decisions. I appreciate you coming here, Omar. Thank you for caring." Avery's voice was soft and filled with sincerity as she looked up at him.

Omar reached out and gently cupped Avery's face in his hands, his eyes filled with concern and affection. "I understand, Avery. I'm here for you, whatever you need. Just know that I care about you, and I want to support you in any way I can."

Avery felt a wave of gratitude wash over her as she leaned into Omar's touch, feeling a sense of comfort and reassurance in his presence.

Despite Brooke's doubt, the connection Avery couldn't deny the connection she felt with Omar, regardless of titles or definitions of their situation.

Letting Omar into her house, Avery closed the door behind him. She knew that she was making the right decision by allowing him to comfort her in that moment of vulnerability. As they sat together on the couch, Avery felt a sense of peace wash over her, knowing that she had someone by her side who looked at her without judgmental eyes.

In that moment, Avery realized that she didn't need to have all the answers or figure everything out. She wanted to go to London with Omar.

"I know you're probably annoyed with me, but I still want to go to London with you." Avery said, her voice filled with determination as she looked into Omar's eyes.