do you hate me or nah?

julia pov

on the way there about 20 minutes later, mk randomly stops and puts her hands over her mouth. "mk whats wrong?" i ask. "i forgot my bag!" she laughs. "oh my god HOW mk HOW!!" i giggle. "i dont know!" "i have it!" "what!?" "who has it!?" "i do!" we all start shouting.. turns out megan had it. once we get to school, its about 7:00, starts in 15 minutes. good time? mk falls straight onto the floor... shes sat next to a bench by the way. "mk." "whatt?" "look to your right." "oh!" she gets up and sits on the bench. me and megan snicker. "hey!" she rolls her eyes. "what!" its funny." i exclaim. "yeah yeah whatever!" she says, checking her phone. she goes on her phone for a while, and i go on mine. out of nowhere, she says "its 7:10, lets gooo!" she drags me. "okay! okay!" i say, trying to get out of her grip. she lets go randomly and i fall back onto the floor. "MK!" i shout angrily as she runs away. i quickly get up and chase her. of course, i catch her. shes like the slowest person on earth! once i caught her, she starts screeching and jumping around in my arms. "jesus christ mk calm down!" i laugh, still holding her. she gets out of my grip and falls face first. i snicker. "OW!" she shouts. "its your own fault!" "is not" "is too" "is not!" "is too!" we argue like 5 year olds for about 10 minutes, until we realize that its about 7:10. were 5 minutes early to class! which does seem great, but its not good enough to avoid detention! "SHIT!" i shout, running, of course with mk very slowly running alongside me, or shall i say behind me. once we get into class, we get shouted at. "MK, JULIA! DETENTION, NOW!" the grouchy old mr. sterecra shouts. mk protests, saying its my fault and i argue with the both of them. "THATS DETENTION FOR THE FULL DAY. AND AFTER SCHOOL UNTIL 3:30, THEN!" he shouts. "but mr. sterecra i have a job!" mk shouts back lousily. "maybe you shouldve shown up on time then, mary-kate!" he never calls her by her full name. she kicks the door and storms off, and i follow her. and then mr, sterecra shouts for us to give him our phones, i give him one, but i have 6 more. "all of them, julia." he demands, i give him 5 more, and he accepts it. we walk off to detention, both annoyed. 

btw ima give up on the lyric thing cuz.. too hard for my tiny brain. THIS FIC IS SO BAD..