6

"Morning Sir" I say to Lucifer as he looks over at me. As I walk into the kitchen, he stops cooking to glance at my own self.

"Morning Y/n. So we need to send out another batch of the cloaks before the next extermination day" he reminds me as I sigh.

I spent the night at his castle, seeing as we are really good friends. Sera, Lucifer, and I are the reason that this project may actually work.

"Right. Hey. Your phone is ringing" I say as he notices the sound bouncing through the castle.

He retrieves it and a few moments later he puts it down and jumps up and down excited.

"My daughter wants to see me! Take that depression! " he shouts gleefully as I smile a little.

He's a goofy man. You would think he would have been way worse. But he's just a silly depressed dad.

We head to the hotel, and when Charlie opens the door. I just slide past her as she greets her dad.

They decorated the place as if there is going to be a party.

Lucifer and Alastor start to have beef over the hotel. And suddenly they are singing.

I don't really know what is going on. But Alastor is suddenly dressed as a nun. And I'm scared.

"Who's been here since day one? Who's as faithful as a nun? " he asks Lucifer as I try not to giggle.

Why are they beefing over Charlie? Omfg.

Suddenly some short demon chick named Mimzy bursts in and pretends to be the best bitch ever. And that's when I decided I had enough for today.

Suddenly I feel a small force on my leg as I look down so see a small kid dressed like Adam.

"Rene. What did I tell you about running around? Especially when others are here? We have guests" I say to the kid.

"Sorry mama" he says sweetly as he jumps up and into my arms.

About a year ago I adopted one of the many imps that are forgotten at an orphanage.

I decided Rene, a small imp with orange skin and curly black hair, was the one I wanted to take home.

He's almost seven as of now and Alastor is uh... Let's just say if I'm not at the hotel, Alastor cares for the kid.

Usually though, Rene does his own thing.

"Lucifer is here. Wanna go see him? " I ask as he nods. He always wanted to meet the others from Eden ever since he learned I was one of the first women ever to be created.

I walk him over as he gasps at the short king.

As Rene meets Lucifer, some demons burst through the entrance as May scatters.

Oh dear Lord.

Rene immediately shrieks and runs over to me, gripping my leg tightly.

Alastor and Lucifer get pissed and start fighting people off.

I escort my son back to his room, and calm him down.

"Why don't we go and take a trip to heaven? " I ask as he gasps loudly.

"REALLY? " he shouts as I nod.

"You can see Emily again" I say with a small nod.

So we head to Heaven. And soon enough we meet up with Emily.

I made sure to wear my mask and cloak as again.

I almost forgot Rene was dressed as Adam until I heard a voice from behind me.

"Why is that kid dressed like me? " the real Adam asks as I turn around. He is with Lute, as the two notice that I was at that meeting. I gulp. I can not face Adam. I just can't.

"Cause. He could get killed or something if spotted regularly" I state simply. I smoothly remind them of the exorcists.

Rene takes off his helmet and waves up at Adam.

"OH MY GOD? YOUR FROM EDEN! " he shouts.

"Oh well yea. I'm Adam. I like your outfit little dude" he says in return. I miss seeing him in person... I hate how I miss him.

"Wow. So you met my mother? " Rene asks. Yes. He did. Rene. Please stop talking.

"I'm sorry? " Adam asks confused. He must be thinking about Lilith, seeing as she had Charlie.

"Well not my birth mom. But my mama. Y/n? She was apart of Eden? " he asks as I whisper to Emily to watch him.

Then I flee the scene.