4

I sit at the bar of the hotel as Alastor claims there is some sort of blast going on outside.

As I slowly make my way to the front doors, I notice a familiar snake boy trying to fight Alastor. However, I want no part of it whatsoever.

My phone vibrates as I retrieve it from my pocket. I enter my room and lock the door before checking what it is.

Then I noticed it was under the group chat "the three V's and our side hoe". Which causes me to sigh. Being an overlord is not that fun. And I am one by default.

Velvette: so those exorcists can be killed!

Me: well yea. If we can so can they

Val: Y/n be a dear and tell Angel to call me back

Me: I have better things to do. I said this once, and I will only say it one more time. I do not have anything to do with your employees. Being at this stupid hotel makes me feel like a mother who is always tired. Well I am a mother. I have my adopted kid. Do not make me stress more from doing your dirty work.

Val: yes mam. Sorryyyy. Go make sure that kid is still breathing.

Vox: isn't Alastor at your hotel?

Me: does that matter?

Vox: I need to take down the radio demon again

Val: Y/n aren't you the reason Alastor is ace?

Me: shut the actual fuck up

Velvette: Val fuck off! They briefly dated. They didn't even fuck!

Me: besides. He never felt sexual feelings. Which, unlike you, is why I didn't have sexual relations with him.

I just set down my phone as I sigh.

"If they have an issue with you. Let me know I will end their lives" a sinister voice says from the shadows of my room. A small dark figure is behind him and waves at me. I wave back.

"Morning smiles. Defeat Pentious? " I ask as he walks into view and nods.

When Velvette called it briefly dated, we went out like twice, kissed once, and felt no spark. It felt like my heart belonged to someone else.

I don't know who however. Oh who am I kidding... I have an idea as of who. I just don't want to admit to it.

"Well sweetheart. We have a meeting to attend. Like usual" he says as he offers his hand.

I take it was we walk hand and hand to the meeting, with some egg bois following us.

When we sit down I notice the absence of all the V's. Probably off filming porn. Or at least Val is. Fucking slut.

I sit quietly in between Rosie and Alastor as the meeting starts.

Soon enough Velvette bursts in as Carmilla death glares her.

She drops the head of a dead exorcist onto the table with a smirk.

"These motherfuckers can die. Found this on extermination day" she states proudly. A singing battle arises between Carmilla and Velvette as I just sit there fluffing my wings.

"I heard you saw Adam. Did he recognize you? " Rosie asks me calmly as I shrug.

"He hasn't seen me in years. Even then my wings had yet to be painted this dull grey. Well magic wise. My wings would be stiff from paint. Ugh I would love to show off my golden feathers. And my pale skin throws things off as well. And the color of my eyes. Instead of gold" I go to say as she finishes.

"They are red" she says smoothly.

Alastor and I exit the place and head back to the hotel.

Sir Pentious is doing trust exercises with the others as I just watch from the side.

"Come on Y/n! Let's see who trusts you! " Charlie shouts.

So I make my way over.

And when I fall back. Alastor teleports fast enough to catch me.

Which shocks everyone, because we never spoke once in front of the others.