ᨮׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ݊ꪀ! tׁׅꫀׁׅܻׅ݊꯱tׁׅ tׁׅυׁׅ֮ϐׁꫀׁׅܻ݊ ᥊ׁׅ ܻܻ⨍! hׁׅ֮! ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ݊ɑׁׅժׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻ݊ꭈׁׅ

Thanks to Valeria_Writer for this oneshot request!

(You are a human in this btw)

One day, our dear y/n had just got home from school. She looked really bored, and angry. She kicked a nearby table to released her anger, but she held her foot in pain. Because she kicked literal wood. She went over to her bed and flopped down onto it. She pulled the covers onto herself.

"it's okay (Y/n)...tomorrow will be another day..." She sighed.

She pit her head onto her pillow and fell asleep. Then suddenly, something strange happened. What seemed to be a portal opened up. It had a hold of (Y/n) and sucked her in. Then, the portal faded away. As if it was never there.

Then, when (Y/n) woke up, she found herself in what seemed to be a lab. She stood up and looked around in curiosity. She went over to one of the equipment, but made sure to keep a safe distance.

"What's this?" She muttered.

As she was looking, she suddenly heard a voice from behind her. She turned around to see a green vial, with arms and legs, even a face! It was surprising and strange, but it seemed to have a warm smile. (Y/n) was both shocked and confused as she had never seen anything like this before.

"Calm down there, don't be scared. I won't harm you." The vial would reassure her.

The vial, which (Y/n) found out was named Test Tube, and a girl, explained that she worked with some sort of portal and it seemed to have brought (Y/n) here.

After 10 minutes of calming down, you would slowly get along with the other objects here. Especially four objects that were Fan, Paintbrush, Lightbulb, and Marshmallow. (Y/n) liked how passionate Fan was, (Y/n) had found herself relating to Paintbrush, (Y/n) loved how Lightbulb was enthusiastic and optimistic, and (Y/n) also liked how kind-hearted Marshmallow was! (Y/n) never wanted this fun to end!

But...all good things come to an end, don't they?...

Test Tube had taken notice of this, and slowly became...jealous...VERY jealous...right to the point Test tube literally became insane, and crazy for your love...she then decided to get rid of Fan, Paintbrush, Lightbulb and Marshmallow by making them agree to being in a experiment (we know what that experiment is, don't we dear viewer?) just so that she could be closer with (Y/n).

Slowly, (Y/n) had noticed the lack of Fan, Paintbrush, Lightbulb and Marshmallow. She also noticed that Test Tube would act strange around her, and she had gone somewhere most of the time. Sometimes she would come to (Y/n) to hang out with her.

"Um, Test tube?" (Y/n) looked at Test tube.

"Yes, (Y/n)?" Test tube would look at (Y/n) with a smile that had unusually sharper teeth than before.

"Have you seen Fan, Paintbrush, Lightbulb, and Marshmallow?" (Y/n) asked her.

Then suddenly Test Tube changed the subject as soon as (Y/n) asked that question. (Y/n) would slowly grow suspicion that Test Tube may be hiding something from her. (Y/n) would find out by quietly following Test Tube. (Y/n) would then notice that Fan, Paintbrush, Lightbulb and Marshmallow were all stuck in one white room, no windows, no music, no internet access or anything. She wanted to break them free. When she turned around, she bumped into Test Tube. She looked...wrong.

wrong

"Oh! Uhhh, (Y/n)! This...this isn't what it looks like!" She would quickly try to reassure (Y/n) while stepping closer to her.

(Y/n) stepped back in fear. She then booked it and ran off while pushing Test Tube away. She would run after her. (Y/n) would try to find her way out, but she realized she got lost. Because of this, Test Tube had caught up to her and stabbed her in the neck with a tranqulizer. (Y/n) would slowly grow tired and fall back, then Test Tube would quickly catch her in her arms.

(Y/n)'s vision would slowly fade to darkness. Test Tube hovered over her.

"Now, you're really mine..." Test Tube would say with a sadistic smile and pressed her lips onto (Y/n)'s lips before (Y/n) would fully pass out.

THE END.