𝘁𝘄𝗼; 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿

Start from the beginning

Even he says it's useless and wishes he could just get up and leave, and that's when you know it's bad. He needs to keep his title of star football team player up though, so he can't risk being a "bad" student like me. I forgot what position he plays 'cause I have other shit to remember, but I'm at every game! One wrong move and the quarterback, Nate Jacobs, is taking that title right from him. I hate that guy, he's such a prick. I don't get how Maddy's dating him.

Sometimes I wish they'd never made the decision to come live here. I wonder how different my life would've been. It probably would've been like 10x better than it is now, 'cause maybe id know what the fuck i was doing with it. And maybe my parents wouldn't have packed up and left without a trace.

I miss them sometimes, but then I remember they didn't even leave a note or anything and get so angry. I hate them for leaving. I hate that they left us alone. Alone to deal with all the bullshit in school, our problems, and just life in general. Maybe if they didn't leave, 9th grade would've been easier, and I wouldn't have ever even dared to be close to any kind of drug.

"Guys, could you PLEASE shut up for once? I'm literally trying to watch this movie here!" Luci exclaimed. She stood up and sat in between us to try and stop us from chatting. "Might I just add that you guys literally picked to watch this?"

"Yeah, whatever Luci." Matt scoffed, nudging her playfully. "We all know you just wanted the popcorn anyway."

"I am DREADING school tomorrow and I don't even fucking know why. Why couldn't they make Christmas break a day early, 's such bullshit" I interjected, flopping sideways onto Luci's lap, covering my face.

I made a mental note to go over to Fez' to restock on my supply of substances. I was running low and I doubt it'd last me the rest of this week. It's not like anyone's gonna stop me either. No one notices, and even if they do, they don't have the guts to come up to a "popular" kid and ask if they need help. Matt and Luci tried to help, shit I even tried to stop a few times. But it all came back after a couple of weeks being clean. I tried everything. Rehab, staying away from Rue for a bit, avoiding Fez' neighbourhood. E v e r y t h i n g. And nothing works.

"I second that." replied Luci, her mouth stuffed full with popcorn.

"Girl, don't speak with food in your mouth!" I sit up, looking at her.

She simply shrugged in response, "Can we watch this shit now?"

"Sure, whatever." Matt said. He walked out and returned a few minutes after holding more snacks and an assortment of drinks, to give us the full at home cinema experience.