Kyle's Bio

Name: Kyle Cooper

Hero Name: Ness

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Spieces: Metahuman

Family: 

Personality: 

Likes: 

Dislikes: 

Bio: Kyle Cooper was born from his parents. His parents' occupations are different. His Father was a fishermen while his mother is an expert in the science. His father met his mother during a matchmaking party hosted by their high school classmate. They then hit it up. They got married, & then had Kyle. Kyle wasn't exactly going to inherited the genius from his mother. As he is growing up, he was...average. Sure, an average build, average looks, & average grades, but no social life because of an incident. You see, when he was 2, he stumbled upon a empty beaker. With no one around, he walked towards the table & bumped into it, causing the beaker to fall next to him. He didn't get hurt in the process, but something, in the future, has happened. During the night, when he was five years old, his father decided to take him on one of his outing on his fishing. During the time, he saw his father & friends grab a lot of the fish form the net, Kyle then see a strange book & show it to his dad. He then looked at it & decided to asked about it to John Constantine. Meanwhile, Kyle & his mother is looking at the book. His mother wasn't too keen on using this book. John & his father decided to head towards the house, but as soon as they got near the door, John sensed the dark powers. They then went to the spot where the book released two Philosopher's stones. John then saved Kyle, but in the end, his parents are now trapped in the stones. This broke Kyle as he awaken his his new Psychic energy. With a new goal, he vowed to free his parents.

POWERS & CAPABILITIES

Psychic Energy Manipulation: Kyle can manipulate psychic energy: the energy associated with, manifesting, and utilizing psionics. The origins of psychic energy can vary from being an unknown fundamental force or form of quasi-physical energy to purely intangible and invisible mental energy from a different state of totality or dimension.

Psychic energy is essential for psionics to operate properly because psychic energy is the fuel and power constantly charging them. Since the user is commanding psychic energy, the user can construct anything, perform attacks, contain, drain, to even generate any psychic ability and manipulate them.

Limitations: Control is extremely important. Unconscious use of this power can be dangerous.

Connection to Psionics, Cosmic Psionics, Omni-Psionics, Absolute Psionics, and Psionic Godhood.

Mental Manipulation: Kyle can manipulate the mind, the mechanism of proceeding information and set of immaterial facilities that are linked to it. He can create, control, customise, negate and otherwise fashion parts and functions of mind as perception, desires, thoughts, beliefs, memories, emotions, attention, personality, behaviour, psychologic and intelligence in variety of ways.

Beneficially, this ability can be used to unlock one's inner potential, bestow talents and skills, improve mental capacity. Destructively, this power may shatter minds, grant diversity of mental disorders and take over others. Either way, users possess outstanding power that make them force to be reckoned with.

Limitations: Does not work on mindless beings (corpses, animated objects, robots, etc.). Users of Indomitable Will/Mental/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious). Users of Mental Regeneration can recover quickly and built-up resistance which eventually develop into immunity. May be limited to a certain number of targets at a time. May not work with users of Brainlessness and Pinnacle Mind. Utterly useless against users of Absolute Mind, Fathomless Mind and Almighty Mind.