"Okay guys, the checking has started we can carry on this conversation once we reach."
Roshni said.

We reached at our hotel and checked in our rooms. We reached at afternoon so we decided to chill at the hotel pool in the evening.

"What are you wearing?" Roshni asked while doing her makeup.

"I have a purple swim suit." I said applying my lipstick.

"Ouuuu... Sexyyy!" She said and came near my hears, "I hope Vijay doesn't dive into water and kill himself after looking at you." She said and winked looking at me in the mirror.

"Areyy... Anything you say." I said blushing slightly.

"Look at you blushing like a newly wed bride." He hit my shoulder with her shoulder.

"Shadi ki umar toh apki hai." I said giggling.

Her expression changed and I couldn't control my laugh.

"Tu hi baki thi." She said sarcastically.

"Roshni come here for a second." Aadhya called her.

We went to pool and found all the guys outside the pool lying on a chair, except for bhaiyaa.

I looked at Vijay and our eyes locked. He was just wearing black shorts and had messy hairs. Seeing him naked was the only thing I wanted to see just before I die. That would be the perfect definition of a peaceful death.

I continued looking at him while I was removing my bathrobe. Once I removed it he raised his eyebrows and looked at me from top to bottom. That's when I realized how short was my swim suit and I felt so naked. To feel less naked I went in the pool.

He signalled me to check my phone.

Vijay: Do you mind if I join?

Me: If I say no, you won't come?

Vijay: Yes.

Me: Okay so dont come.

I replied and smirked at him.

I thought he was joking but he was pretty serious about it. Everyone was in the pool till now even bhaiyaa but Vijay didn't come. Everyone kept telling him but he kept refusing.

He was making me realize how desperate I was for him, I mean for him to join me in the pool.

I looked at him with pleasing eyes, tucked my wet hairs behind my ears and slightly pulled my swimsuit down to show my cleavage which looked sexy in this.

He finally got up and came in the pool. He was standing far away from me yet I could feel like he was touching every inch of my body through this water.

He signalled me to come near him and I signalled towards bhaiyaa who wasn't paying attention to us at all but still I can't take risk.

He got disappointed. So I texted him.

Me: Sorry... Bhaiyaa will get angry and might end up leaving this trip along with me.

Vijay: He won't leave!

Me: So confident of you to think so.

Vijay: Yes, because Aadhya is there.

Me: You also think there's something going on between them?

Vijay: It's so obvious... Look at the way they look at each other and the sexual tension between them.

Me: Eww!! Shut up- Stop making me think that for my brother for God sake.

Vijay: Ohh almost forgot sorry.

Me: Anyways... This is so boring. Swinging to just one type of music, drinking wine and giggling at each other. There's nothing unique. Ughhhh!!!!

Vijay: I swear! Let's do something fun.

Me: Like?

Vijay: Ummm.... Like.... I don't know.

Me: Let it be your small mind will take ages to plan it.

Vijay: Only my brain is small.

Me: Huhh!?

Vijay: I mean I am physically big enough, I am fit and have gym body so it's fine if I have a small brain. Who needs brain when you have this kind of body.

Me: Trust me you need brain.

Vijay: And you need to take your swim suit little up.

I hope it's distracting you.

I did as he said.

After 10 minutes I got bored and decided to leave. I wore my bathrobe and went inside the hotel. My hairs were so wet and the water kept dripping all the way so I had to rush.

That's when someone held my hand and pinned me to a wall.

"What the heck-- " I shouted.

"Shhh!! It's me." Vijay said placing in finger on my lips and I could feel the his fingers wetness.

I looked at his wet hairs and wet body and I was wet enough now.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"You wanted to do something fun right?" He said with deep eyes.

"Yes."

He got close to me and placed his hand on the wall for support. I was facing him, looking up at him. Our lips were just centimeters away. Come on just give up this space between us and fucking kiss me now. How much more do I have to wait?

He looked at me with intimidating eyes and said.....

Heyy Readers!! I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰