005

*Same day as previous Chapter*

3:45 pm
Royal valley📍

Ahzara Chyna Brown |16

Watching as xavi drove up in his mother's drive way he soon parked the car. Seeing him opened his door before stepping out and closing it behind him. I watched as he walked around to my side of the car and opened the door for me. Stepping out of the car, as xavi held the door for me a thought came to me.

"A he mada yah go meet ino"

Being together with him for 2 years and me finally ago meet he mada in person. As if xavi could sensed my nervousness he hugged me.

"Shy she go love yuh, no need to worry"

"Yea but what if she doesn't"

"She will, think positive ma"

"Okay"

Walking up the drive way hand in hand, I couldn't help the smile that form on my face.

"Goods ago meet her mada in law"

Staring at nothing in particular as xavi ranged the door bell. The door soon swang open.

"Adriannn I missed you" a girl said pulling him in a hug.

"She's soo pretty, is she your girlfriend?" The girl said pulling me into a hug.

"Hug her back ahh nuh look rude"

Embracing her into the hug, we soon pulled away before smiling at eachother.

"Am Andrena by the way Adrian's little sister"

"Am Ahzara nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too, unuh come in nuh" she said stepping a side allowing us to go in.

Walking in the house I was greeted by a delicious scent of curry chicken.

"Mommy inna ih kitchen Aj"

"Aiite"

"Nuh carry back nuhn fi me?"

"Know me did a wait pon dahh question deh thou"

Watching as he took $100 USD from his wallet, he then handed it to his younger sister. Her face lit up before she gave him a simply thank you and walked off.