Sam asked with teasing smile.

Tara: Hy oru song ketathu thappa??

Sam: Kekrathu thappila.. Nee kudukra reaction than d sari illa...

Tara: Apdi ellam onnu illa.. Nee thevai illama yosikatha.

Tara argued back.

Sam: Poi sol...

Tara: Time aachu paaru.. Vaa poi dinner saaptu vanthiralam.. Nalaiku class poganula.. Maranthutia!!

Sam: Enna vida mosama samalikra Tara... Seri na ethuvu kekala.. Epdiu kadaisila enta thana varanum.. Apo pathukren!!

Sam told Tara and they left to eat their dinner.

After an hour they reached back and both got immersed in their mobile.
Sam is randomly scrolling her insta and a particular photo from a particular id made frown her brows.

It is a story uploaded by Rudra. A image that is taken during their team outing that day. She already knew about his outing but what bothered her most is the girl standing beside her man. Sam knew she is a new member in his team. Sam always notice her standing beside her man in recent outing photos and including most of the photos that was taken during their office tour which they went few weeks back.

When Sam asked about her to Rudra, he told that it's not a problem because everyone in their team knows that he is already taken so she need not to  worry much. But of course she has a tint of jealousy in her heart whenever she saw them standing together in a picture.

Soon she brushed it off and went to continue her k drama episodes. While watching she was interrupted by Tara.

Tara: Sam enna photo ithu?? Yaar intha ponnu??

Sam: Yentha ponnu?

Tara: En anna story la irukrathu?

Sam: Avar team member d.

Tara: Oo... Cake ooti vidra alavuku close ah?

Sam: Cake ah?

Tara: Ama.. Itho..

She showed her mobile. Sam grabbed the mobile and saw the picture where he was feeding cake to that girl. As it was a reshared story, he posted it with a caption "Happy Birthday junior🤩"

Sam: Junior ah??

She murmered under her breathe.

Sam: Un brother inaiku call pannatum aprm irukku..

Tara mv: Aiooo.. Naane potu vituteno... Sry brother!!

Later at night,

On call;

Sam: Outing la jolly ah irunthuthu pola!!!

Rudra: Ama ma.. Nalla irunthuthu..

Sam: Ooo... Okay.

Sam didn't speak anything as her mind constantly reminding her the picture of him feeding cake to the girl.

Rudra: Enna ma ethu pesa maatra? Ellam okay thana?