Chapter 1: Awakened

"Rise and Shine..." Said a Voice from out of Nowhere and Suddenly Akron Wakes Up and Gasps. Akron Looks around confused. As He struggles to sit up he Feels his Chest trying to Find a Stab Mark but feels nothing. "Wha- what happened to me? Is this the Hellish Realm?" Akron Muttered to himself. As he sits up he hears more voices. "Hey get up silly." Said one of the Voices... "Oh no... Is she really back? I'm losing my mind where am I?" Akron Said as he got up and looked around. He Walks along the lava Lake.

He soon stops and sees a Giant Destroyed Nether Titan without a head. "What is that? Is this Nazgard?" Akron said to himself. Soon a Large Portal Above him opens and A Voltaris Female with the Netherblade on her back Falls through it and lands in front of him. Akron Looks down at her confused. Soon the Voltaris wakes up and gets to her feet and is startled by the Appearance of Akron. "Who are you? Stay back." Said the Voltaris as she drew the Netherblade. "I could ask you the same question, and why do have the Netherblade?" Akron asked.

"My name is Raven, and the Nether king Flame ordered me to Find a place to hide this." Raven said. "Flame? The Nether king?" Akron asked Confused. "Yes, now get out of my way!' Raven said trying to get past Akron. But Akron stops her. "That's not really going to work for me... You see I will take the Netherblade instead." Akron Said. "So I see you've chosen Violence then." Raven said Pointing the Netherblade at Akron. "Bring it on little Girl." Akron said. Raven Charges at Akron Swinging the Netherblade at Akron but He is able to dodge her attacks with ease.

Akron blocks a swipe from her and he snatches the Netherblade away and Stabs Raven through Chest. Her markings flicker as Akron stares at her. Raven eventually falls over a dies leaving behind the Aggressium prime song. Akron picks it up and stares at it. "The Aggressium prime... Such power held buy such little Confidence." Akron said as he looked at Ravens dead body. "Sorry about that... There can be no evidence." Akron said as he Put the Netherblade and the Aggressium song away and continued to walk alone the Lava Lake, searching for Nazgard.