1: UNIVERSE 13

'On KANJI
The entire Palace aflame with bodies of several fallen divine entities and Seated on the throne of Kainji rather than the grand Zenos is another being, endowed with pure evil with demon ki flowing in and out of his core. And by his left hand side stands his first son who just like his father posses several demonic attributes, Logie and to his right hand an angelic being who possesses both demonic and divine ki, his second son, Radon. And on the feet of this demonic entity the grand priest kneels with his competence diminished.

Lord Argon, this is what I see in your near future, if only you follow properly the path in which i have set for you

On a tall hill at the center of Universe 13 an old wizard, Daoshi stands before the rock that has entrapped the Demon lord, Argon

With the aid of Logie's special staff he has attained the abilityto speak with Argon.

Argon: your prophecy Daoshi, you are certain that this is exactly what you saw in your vision.

Daoshi: Lord Argon do not be confused, realize that every single person has countless number of possible outcome of their destiny determined on the path they take to get there. You are on a path now to your own destiny, a path which I have prepared for you and in condition that you adhere to every of my directions,  you will definitely get to the point in the prophecy which I have just foretold.

Argon: well, as you can see I have done nothing but that since we came back from the alternate and you know Daoshi, I am anything but patient.

Daoshi: has your faith in me grown weary, it is just a matter of time before your son, the half angel gets here. And only he among all the gods in the 16 universes will be capable of releasing you from this barrier that holds you back.

Argon: humph! I hope that all what you say may come to past, you may leave now.

Daoshi: alright then, Goodbye Lord Argon.

Daoshi, in the blink of an eye vanishes into the unknown leaving behind the staff with which he used to communicate with Argon. Following his disappearance Logie emerges from the sky onto the hill as he moves his staff into his hands telepathically.

'Father!, tell me, what did the great Daoshi say.' Logie speaks into the staff, communicating with Argon.

'it's just a matter of time Logie, he says soon the half angel shall be in our midst' Argon responds.

Universe 7
Earth

It had now been several days on Earth since the demon Attack claimed Android 17, and a large chunk of the Earth. Bulma and the rest of the crew has since then been in search of the dragon balls but only seemed to have found six out of the seven.

Bulma has been in her workshop for days trying to find out why the dragon radar has been unable to track down the last dragon ball.

Android 18 walks into Bulma's workshop and watches her work for sometime before making Bulma aware of her presence

'any luck?', she asks with a calm voice.

Bulma, takes a look back and is surprised to see 18.

Bulma: hey 18, how long have you been there?

Android 18: a couple of minutes, any lucky with the last dragon ball.

Bulma: I think I know what the problem is now, nothing's wrong with the dragon radar, it's the dragon ball..

Android 18: how do you mean?

Bulma: I believe the same energy blast that took a part of earths lithosphere could have also disintegrated the last dragon ball which was situated there at the moment.

Android 18: so you mean we won't be able to reverse all what happened

Bulma: afraid so

Android 18: all because of one bloody dragon ball!

Bulma: sadly, I don't know how I'm gonna break the news to the others

Android 18: don't worry about it, I'll tell them myself

Bulma: alright, thanks

Android 18: yeah!

Android 18 walks out of Bulma's workshop and is about to take a flight when Whis alongside Goku and Vegeta make their entrance into Earth.

Android 18: Goku and Vegeta!?

Bulma who hears the ruckus from inside her workshop yells out to Android 18 "18, What's going on out there!?"

Android 18: come see for yourself!

Bulma steps out of her workshop, on sighting Goku and Vegeta she becomes emotional and bursts into tears covering her face with both her palms.

Vegeta quickly flies in towards her and wraps his arms around her

"I'm sorry" Vegeta whispers into Bulma ear.

Bulma: (sobbing) I thought something terrible had happened to you

Vegeta: it's ok, I'm hear now

Bulma: some two beings came here several days ago, they destroyed almost everything

Android 18: one of them killed my brother

Goku: yeah!, we've heard all about it (punches his left fist into his right palm)

Android 18: and where the hell where you guys

Goku: you weren't the only ones who got attacked, we were also busy fighting demons couple days ago. And you might not have noticed but behind Whis there is Gohan's dead body

Android 18's and Bulma's eye become watery as they realize Gohan is dead.

Bulma: Chichi's gonna panic

Goku: CHICHI! Is she okay!?

Bulma: yeah! She's handling the kids

Goku: what about Kirllin and Piccolo and the others

Bulma: Kirllin and the others are fine, Piccolo on the other hand..

Android 18: he hasn't been himself ever since the attack. He has been gone for a while now, no one knows where to.

Goku: humph!

Whis: Goku and Vegeta, I'll leave you guys to do a little catching up, I have to go and do some myself. I'll be back to get you guys before the end of the day.

Android 18: Bulma, don't you think we should tell him about our dragon ball problem

Vegeta: he knows! Don't bother

*Whis transports out of the planet at light speed*

Bulma: what are we gonna do Vegeta

Vegeta: everything is gonna be fine, I'll think of Something

"DROP A VOTE!!"