Chapter 2 | AC/DC vs BTS

Start from the beginning

Seeing Rey walk up to him Bruce took off his headphones and let them hand around his neck. "Hey, Angry Shrek calmed right down. I knew the lullaby would work wonders."

Bruce looking down shaking his head "Just wasn't expecting the Code Green." he said.

"You hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties." Rey said before cocking her head at Clint "Mr. Who Thinks He's Funny would've been a treasured memory." she jested knowing a little humour would at least ease Bruce a little.

"You know, sometimes exactly what I wanna hear isn't exactly what I wanna hear." Bruce said. Rey smiled.

"How long before you trust me?" Rey asked. Bruce shook his head.

"It's not you I don't trust, kiddo." Bruce said.

"Goldilocks, report on the Hulk?" Rey asked.

"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims." Thor said proudly clasping his hands Bruce groaned softly as he burried his face in his hands. Rey turned to the Norse god with a reprimanding glare "Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout." Thor ranted while Steve and Natasha smiled amusingly at him.

"Okay, just shut up." Rey said.

"Yeah." Thor agreed.

"Hey, Banner. Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony asked from the front of the jet.

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." Bruce said.

"Thanks." Tony replied. "Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment." he told J.A.R.V.I.S.

"Very good, sir." the UI replied.

"Vis, ask her if she got me BTS's autographs?" Rey asked.

"Yes, Ms. Rey." the UI answered.

"Rey..." Tony groaned.

"What? You like AC/DC, I don't judge your liking so you don't judge mine." Rey said.

"Okay, whatever." Tony said holding his hands up in defence "J.A.R.V.I.S., take the wheel."

"Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked." the UI said.

"It feels good, yeah?" Tony asked Steve and Thor as they all looked at the sceptre "I mean, you've been after this thing since S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed." Tony said before addressing Thor "Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..."

"No, but this- this brings it to a close." Thor said.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for." Steve said "I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?"

"All three of them got their powers from the sceptre." Rey asked as she walked over to them."Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Tony asked Thor who nodded "I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?" Rey frowned she could sense something was off with her papa. He was not his usual sassy and cheerful guy after the mission. Something had happened. He was looking at the sceptre a little too intently.

"Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honoured with revels." Thor said.

"Yeah. Who doesn't love revels?" Tony said sacastically before looking at the blonde soldier "Captain?"

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA. So, yes, revels." Steve agreed.

"Does that mean I get to go shopping?" Rey said. The three men chuckled.