𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 49

Start from the beginning

He thought it was Ai Tingya at first. This silly girl’s hobby, other than studying, was to stare at him.

Later, he realized that it was not the case. Ai Tingya’s learning progress had been delayed because of the milk tea shop. She had been busy doing questions for the past few days.

Luo Feng searched again and saw that Teacher Yu could always enter his line of sight.

Teacher Yu would always glance at him when she returned to the office after class. They would coincidentally bump into Teacher Yu who had returned to school when they were eating at night.

Luo Feng felt like Teacher Yu had something to say to him every time he saw her. However, Teacher Yu turned around and left when their eyes met, making Luo Feng feel like he was doing something bad.

Finally, after their sixth meeting, Teacher Yu mustered her courage and walked over.

“Ai Tingya, come to my office,” she said to Ai Tingya.

Ai Tingya was a little surprised. She had been doing quite well recently. She was serious about class and didn’t show off her love to Luo Feng. Why would Teacher Yu look for her?

She glanced at Luo Feng beside her and followed Teacher Yu suspiciously. Luo Feng felt that this matter had something to do with him, so he quietly followed and leaned against the door to peek.

After entering the office, Teacher Yu first touched the desk uneasily for a while, but she did not find anything before turning around and sitting down.

She adjusted her glasses and said, “Ai Tingya, how have your studies been?”

“I can keep up with the teachers’ progress,” Ai Tingya replied obediently.

“That… You and Luo Feng… How’s your milk tea shop?”

“… The milk tea shop is still being renovated, but everything is going smoothly.”

“Then how about you and Luo Feng…?”

Teacher Yu finally said the main point after going in a big circle. He subconsciously heaved a sigh of relief.

“You mean?” Ai Tingya asked.

The school prohibited puppy love but Luo Feng and her were the exceptions. Everyone has a tacit understanding that they won’t put it on the table. Why was she suddenly concerned about their relationship?

Teacher Yu also felt that it wasn’t appropriate for her to ask this. She scratched her head and said, “Actually, I have something to ask of Luo Feng.”

“Then why don’t you just tell Luo Feng? I’ll call him over.” Ai Tingya said obediently.

“Don’t, don’t, don’t.” Teacher Yu grabbed Ai Tingya and said, “This matter is a little forced, so I don’t know how to tell Luo Feng. I want you to help me pass on the message.”

She looked around to make sure that no other teachers were paying attention to the conversation.

Then she lowered her voice and said, “Can you ask Luo Feng to help tuition your classmates? Many of our students’ scores are too low. It’s the last sprint now. I saw Luo Feng explaining very well last time, your classmates are able to understand.”

Ai Tingya said awkwardly, “But Luo Feng still has to revise too. He might not agree.”

Luo Feng, who was eavesdropping outside, nodded in agreement. He had to revise occasionally as well. Teaching the entire class would take up time, and it wouldn’t be as targeted as tutoring Lei Jin with more people.

“That’s why I need you, Ai Tingya! Actually, it won’t take up too much of Luo Feng’s time. It’s just an evening self-study session. Let Luo Feng refine the key points!” Teacher Yu excitedly grabbed Ai Tingya’s shoulders and said, “Our classmates are counting on you!”

When Luo Feng, who was outside, heard this, he felt that something was wrong. That silly girl, Ai Tingya, would definitely be tricked by Teacher Yu.

“Alright,” Ai Tingya agreed. “I’ll tell him, but I have no choice if he doesn’t agree.”

” Luo Feng definitely won’t refuse if you are the one who asks him. I am not a misjudge of character.” Teacher Yu was so happy that she couldn’t close her mouth. She even walked Ai Tingya out of the office.

Luo Feng looked at Ai Tingya’s back and continued to stick close to the door, carefully looking inside.

At this moment, Teacher Zhang from Class Two held the paper in one hand and a thermos in the other. He walked to his desk and sat down, laughing disdainfully at Teacher Yu.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
(Don't Vote)