𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 47

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 47 : ʀᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ ʙᴀʀɢᴀɪɴɪɴɢ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ?

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“It’s almost time for evening self-study. Why are the two of you still wandering outside? You can’t be proud even if your results are good.” Teacher Yu muttered. The two in front of her were important subjects of protection. She could not be careless.

“Teacher Yu, we’re looking for a shop for rent. We’ll go back after walking around a bit more.” Ai Tingya said honestly.

Teacher Yu pushed the electric scooter and said, “Why are you looking for a shop for rent? Do you want to open a shop?”

Luo Feng said that the search was a request from Dean Du and only said that they were helping.

!!
Teacher Yu felt that this was a good thing. She had always taken good care of Ai Tingya and would leave any subsidy opportunities for her. She was willing to help if she could.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Teacher Yu smiled and said, “The steamed bun shop in front is owned by my friend. He’s going to rent it out soon.”

Luo Feng heard that it was such a coincidence: “Then please take us there”

“Please”? Teacher Yu was jolted awake by the sudden respect in his voice and stopped in front of a shop called the Rich Breakfast Shop. There were still two steamed buns in the steamer.

There was a wall in the middle of the shop. The 60 square meters shop was divided into two halves. Luo Feng felt that this shop was a little small, but they could rent it since the location was suitable.

After Teacher Yu went into the inner room asked them to come out once she confirmed that they wanted to rent it out.

“He’s my junior high school classmate. His surname is Guan. You can call him Uncle Guan,” Teacher Yu introduced.

Behind her was a burly man with dark skin and an honest smile on his face. His mouth was wide open, revealing a row of white glowing teeth.

“Hello, Uncle Guan.” Luo Feng and Ai Tingya greeted obediently.

Uncle Guan looked at Teacher Yu shyly. The man’s face was a little red with other emotions.

“Are the two of you the ones who want to rent a shop?” Uncle Guan asked.

He had heard Teacher Yu tell him the general story when he was inside just now. He was a little surprised when he heard that the students wanted to rent a shop. He did not expect it to be true.

“Yes, Uncle Guan, when are you going to rent this shop out?” Luo Feng said.

“Before the end of this month. Breakfast is too exhausting. I’m preparing to change my profession. When will you come over to settle the procedures?”

“How does tomorrow sound?”

“Alright, what kind of shop are you going to open? I’ll leave everything you can use for you,” Uncle Guan said readily. He glanced at Teacher Yu again as he spoke. His meaning was too obvious. This was all because of Teacher Yu.

“We are going to open a milk tea shop.” Luo Feng replied.

“My shop is a little big if you want to open a milk tea shop.” In Uncle Guan’s impression, there were very few shops that only sold milk tea because a pile of flavored milk tea powder could not take up a large area. A small glass cabinet could do it. Such snack shops would have fried skewers of snacks tied up and sold.

“Maybe there will be desserts in the future.” Luo Feng said.

“Alright then. I won’t lie to you on account that you’re Teacher Yu’s students. I paid 80,000 yuan for a year’s rent. Adding in the 90,000 yuan transfer fee, and it’s a total of 150,000 yuan. I really didn’t earn anything from you.”