𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 6

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 6 : sᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
No one remembered Luo Feng’s bank card until his parents passed away.

Therefore, no one knew that there was money inside.

Luo Feng had no way of finding an answer for the extra 200 yuan that came out of nowhere. He could only wait for time to give him an answer.

Luo Feng had a premonition that this card would be of great use to him in the future. He found all the cards of similar sizes in the room, including the abandoned bus card, the hospital advertisement card issued by the roadside, and the extra access card. He then sandwiched the bank card inside and tied it up with a rubber band before putting it in the drawer.

This way, his mum would not dig this card out even if she were to tidy his room.

After doing all this, Luo Feng lay on his bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, he woke up early and took the breakfast that his mother had prepared for him. Among them was a boiled egg that was a constant in his life.

In the past, he didn’t like the bland taste of boiled eggs. He despised the yolk choking his throat. Now, it was different. These boiled eggs would become his paving stones.

Luo Feng was in a great mood, humming a tune as he walked into the classroom.

Ai Tingya was the only one in the classroom in the morning. She was sitting in her seat and studying her textbook.

As usual, Luo Feng stuffed the boiled egg into Ai Tingya’s hands and said. “This is for today.”

Ai Tingya pursed her lips and lowered her head in silence.

The fried rice from the previous day seemed to still be stuck in her stomach. Ai Tingya originally wanted to return the money to Luo Feng, but she was still a bit short. 20 yuan wasn’t a lot, but it would take a long time for her to save up.

Luo Feng didn’t know what was wrong with her since she did not speak at all. He didn’t interact much with Ai Tingya in his previous life. Ai Tingya was gentle and talkative in Luo Feng’s last days, so why did she look like she was eating a gourd now?

“I’ll send you home after school today. I’ll show you where I live.” Luo Feng tried to find something to talk about.

Ai Tingya agreed, trying her best not to overthink it. “Okay.”

Luo Feng relaxed, since it seemed like they could communicate normally.

Luo Feng was packing his bag after school.

Lei Jin stood up and pressed down on his bag. “No school tomorrow. Let’s go to the arcade today? I heard there were a few new machines.”

“No.” Luo Feng rejected decisively. “I have something on, you can go by yourself.”

After saying that, he subconsciously glanced at Ai Tingya. She had already packed up and was waiting. Her bright eyes coincidentally met Luo Feng’s.

Lei Jin felt like he was glowing brightly as he stood there. His first reaction was. “Luo Feng, you were serious?”

Luo Feng rolled his eyes at him: “What do you mean ‘serious’, is it weird to have tuition?”

After saying that, he left the classroom with Ai Tingya.

Ai Tingya didn’t have a bicycle, so she sat in Luo Feng’s back seat.

“I ride pretty fast so it’s safer for you to hold onto me.” Luo Feng told her.