𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 13

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 13 : ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
From that day onwards, Ai Tingya would return to Luo Feng’s house to tutor him every Saturday.

Ai Tingya had specially created a tuition plan. Not only did they not miss the new third-year classes, they also revised the knowledge points of their first and second year. The knowledge points were divided into several modules in detail. They could memorize a few words and a few equations every week.

However, Ai Tingya’s tuition plan quickly became invalid. The reason was that Luo Feng’s learning ability was too good!

He remembered them even better than his home address after listening to a new class for half an hour and sleeping for 10 minutes. He could immediately recall his past knowledge and never forget it again as long as Ai Tingya gave him a hint.

This caused Ai Ting Ya to repeatedly jump around in admiration and frustration. She was happy for Luo Feng, but at the same time, she felt like she was being outdone. As a result, she became even stricter with herself. She would open her book and start studying after helping out at the orphanage everyday.

The routine lasted until the end of the semester.

The school only prepared a preliminary examination for the third-year students so that they knew how they were doing. They were afraid of increasing the psychological pressure on the students, so they did not publicize the rankings.

The winter break began with an indifferent atmosphere.

Ai Tingya sat by the bed unmoving that night and read seriously under the weak light of the night lamp. She did not relax at all even though it was the holiday.

A girl with short hair that reached her ears, who was about the same age as Ai Tingya, walked in and placed a coat on Ai Tingya’s lap.

“Xiao Ya, go to the study room to read. The lights there are brighter.” The girl said with concern.

Ai Tingya shook her head and said. “It’s too wasteful. This place is good enough. Xiao Fei, you sleep first. I’ll read two more pages.”

The girl called Xiao Fei was Ai Tingya’s best friend in the orphanage.

She sat beside Ai Tingya and rested her face on her hands. She felt that something was wrong with Ai Tingya recently. She would always disappear for a day on the weekends. Occasionally, she would see someone send her back on a bicycle, but it was parked a few hundred meters away, so it was difficult to see the person’s face clearly.

Xiao Fei was worried that Ai Tingya would be deceived.

“Xiao Ya, you’re always staying up late. You’ll get pimples on your face.” She said in an innocent tone.

“Really?” Ai Tingya put down her book and held her face, as if an acne would pop out in the next second.

Xiao Fei narrowed her eyes and revealed a gossipy smile. “You’ve never cared about these things in the past. Why are you suddenly concerned about your appearance? Tell me! Do you have someone you like?”

The orphanage only ensured the children’s food and shelter. Appearance was an extravagance. Therefore, Ai Tingya had always used her hair to cover her face. This way, she could save a lot of trouble and not be distracted easily.

Xiao Fei had read romance novels for many years and understood what it meant for a woman to dress up for her lover. Moreover, Ai Tingya had indeed gained a lot of clothes and accessories recently. It was really curious.