-But no one made her have an orgasm.- Sana intervened.

-Why do you have to tell my facts around!?- Nayeon asked the poor Japanese girl, embarrassed and angry.

-Sorry, I-

-I'm going to my room, hoping that at least there I can have some privacy.

-I wonder what problem you have if you haven't been able to satisfy yourself either with those vampires or on your own.- Tzuyu wondered.

Jeongyeon looked at Sana, who smirked at her, and the human blushed. -I... I... I'm going to the room.

-I won't stop you.- the Taiwanese told her.

Jeongyeon headed towards the door, afraid to find a furious Nayeon. Not that it would have been anything new. But... That smile. She had seen it, she was sure of it. But Nayeon was also the same one who had treated her badly and had told people that she was an ordinary human and she would never love her. Not that she wanted to be loved by that sexy vampire, but the news still hurt her. She hesitantly opened the door slowly and entered the dark room.

-Hi... Can we... Talk?

-I have nothing to tell you.- Nayeon said in her usual cold tone.

Jeongyeon closed the door behind her and sat on her bed. -Your dissatisfaction... Is... Is it my fault?

Nayeon let out a loud laugh. -Listen, it's your fault!? Do you think you're so good!? Those morons simply don't know how to satisfy a woman, that's all. Who do you think you are? I have experienced thousands like you, even better ones. Never in my life would I want to experience what I did the other night.

Jeongyeon looked down dejectedly. -You... You awaken in me-

-Ah!- Nayeon screamed exhausted. -I hate you! First you whisper sensually that you're tough, then you're embarrassed to talk about it. Make up your mind once and for all!

-I... I can only talk about it when... When I'm particularly turned on.

-What do am I hearing? Please, let's not talk about it anymore if you don't want me to report you for harassment.

-I thought you liked it.

Another laugh. -Liked!? I hated it. Now let me rest.

She went from being innocent to being a full-blown playgirl, but Nayeon wasn't that different. First she was kind, then mean, then she smiled at her, then she became cold again.

-Moody is an understatement.- Dahyun told her as she passed by.

-Please may you not read my thoughts.

-All right...

-Did you discuss? I want all the details.- Tzuyu said.

-She just wants to be alone, that's all.

-That old mousy with the wings doesn't tell me right.- Tzuyu commented looking at the door of her friend's room. -Listen, Jeongyeon, have you ever had a babysitter?

Jeongyeon seemed to think about it. -I think so but I don't remember much, I was very little.

"So that stuff really works. What if I gave it to Nayeon to make her forget that she likes Jeongyeon?"

-It wouldn't work.- Dahyun told her. -As soon as she sees her she will feel the exact same things. That stuff can make the brain forget but not the heart.

Sana looked at Jeongyeon and shrugged. She was known to sometimes say strange things out of context.

-Thank you, Dahyun.- the Taiwanese said sarcastically because the Korean had interrupted her thoughts. -You know what I think?

-Yes, I read it.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. -I hadn't even formulated the thought. In fact, read this.

Dahyun opened her eyes. -Moderate the terms!

Tzuyu sneered. -Anyway, I think this.

-How cool! Communicate through thought!- Jeongyeon exclaimed looking at them.

"I think Nayeon liked the innocent Jeongyeon because she could behave, but now that the human has a way with words, Nayeon can't control herself and she's afraid of doing something she shouldn't do."

-I totally agree.

"However... It is also true that the human is not at her level and she absolutely cannot be compared to her exes."

-Real.

"And just as she left that poor idiot, the clerk, sixty years ago, so she will do with Jeongyeon."