Shocking Encounters

Start from the beginning

tanjiro:(wife........ daughter.....human...B-both are human!)

tanjiro's will-(Attack Attack Attack Attack the demon! Attack the demon! Protect Humans! Protect Humans!)-

tanjiro:(B-both a-are human...I-I can't....M-my instinct!....h-hard T-o P- Process!)

tanjiro Demonic Instinct-(Don't Fight! Demon too powerful! Defend! Defend humans! Defend Human! No Fight!)-

muzan wife:"oh dear...that boy doesn't seem to look well does he?"

muzan:"yes....this boy might've....." *closes his eyes before turning them into demon looking one* "mistaken me for someone else"

'nobody could react or see what muzan did except for tanjiro who witness everything, muzan scratched a random man's neck while giving him some of his own blood.... effectively turning him into a demon, the wife of said man stopped and looked worried at him'

??? wife:"are you alright sweetie?you look kinda pale-"

the man:"g-grrrr....GRRRRR"

tanjiro:(C-crap! if I don't move then that lady will get hurt!) *shoves hid way through muzan's human family and grabs the man while pinning him to the ground*

demon man:"GRAAAAAAAAH!!!" *trying to eat anyone around him*

his wife:*sees his eyes and is terrified* "a-a-AAAAAAH!"

'the woman's scream was loud enough for the other civilians to stop and see what's going on, with tanjiro pinning down the newly transformered demon muzan used this diversion and escaped with his so called family, however he wasn't walking away without a warning'

tanjiro:"DON'T YOU DARE THINK THIS IS OVER,COME BACK HERE MUZAN! MUZAAAAAAN YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE YOUR FATE NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO ! I'LL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH SO THAT I CAN DESTROY YOUR VERY SOUL, I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER I AM NOT ONE OF YOUR MINIONS AND I FEEL NO REMORSE FOR YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!?! MY HANDS WILL BE THE LAST THING THAT YOU'LL EVER SEE MARK MY WORDS MUZAN MARK MY WOOOOOOOORDS!"*releases a familiar presence for muzan*

muzan:*shivers a bit while listening but doesn't respond and just keeps going*

muzan wife:"darling?"

muzan:"don't worry about it, let's just not look behind and continue alright?"

muzan wife:"hm very well I suppose"

'Tanjiro's killer aura was strong enough to effectively paralyze some of the bystanders while the rest of them backed away, the wife of the man who is now a newly transformed demon got scared upon seeing tanjiro's face, so much so that it knocked her out cold, the demon was still trying to escape from tanjiro but to no avail, soon after the police came towards the scene'

officer #1:"Stop! get off that man we will take care of it"

tanjiro:"I'm sorry but I can't do that! I'm the only one strong enough to hold this man and stop him from hurting anyone else! just back off!"

officer #2:"We said to back up now!"

'after a few minutes of struggling the officer's couldn't win but the struggle for control was about to end soon as they realized that a strange flower illusions started to surrounded the area tanjiro was starting to wonder who was this person that can do this'

tanjiro:(It's an illusion, this could only mean that the person whose behind this has to be-)

the man:"hrngg grrr....." *falls asleep*