(I'm not speaking Hmph hmph language!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-few minutes later-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
udon guy:*bored out of his mind,

"e-excuse s-sir?"

udon guy:"huh?"

"T-Three bowls o-of udon p-please?"

udon:"uhhh sure? wait a minute will ya?" *goes to make the order*

"o-okay I-I got us some food nezuko, l-let's just sit down and then we can find that demon" *sits down with his sister*

nezuko:*leans on tanjiro's shoulder* "m-my head hurts....w-why d-did this h-happen b-big brother?"

"we lived on the country-side, That's why.......I'm just glad that I didn't get dizzy when I removed my muzzle or we could've been stuck there for a while"

'we waited for a few minutes until our order was finished, my Demonic Instinct was slowly working back in order but not at one hundred percent , nonetheless our food came and I immediately dug in the first bowl'

nezuko:*eating* "mhm! This is so good! It's been a while since I ate something decent!"

udon guy:"Hahahaha thanks for the compliment, your brother also looked happy to eat it"

*finishes the first bowl and was about to start the second until he sensed something* ".............."

nezuko:"huh? big brother what's the matter?"

".......nezuko...Stay...Here...do you understand?" *stands up and starts walking*

nezuko:"H-Hey! where are you-"

"STAY......HERE.....Nezuko" *threatening nezuko*

nezuko:*flinches* "o-okay, big brother I'll stay"

*starts running*

udon guy:"uhhh hey is he always like this?"

nezuko:"....no.....he's never like that...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Narrator pov:

'A certain red eyed boy was running through the alleyways and through the crowds of people, he picked a strange presence that he couldn't exactly figure out but he couldn't tell if it was demon or human but when he got closer the scent was familiar and immediately rushed towards it'

tanjiro:*running like a maniac* (This Scent, It's Like The One Back At The House! Why Would It Be Here All Of The Sudden!? There's No Mistaking It This Smell Is The Same As That Man Who Killed My Family.....And Turned Me Into A Demon...... It's Muzan Kibutsuji!)! *puts his hand on the mysterious person shoulder*

???:*stops and slowly turns around*

tanjiro:(T-This Is him! Every instinct that I have tell me this is him!) *electricity begins to flare up*

??? daughter:"daddy? is there something wrong?"

'it was as if time went slow motion, tanjiro's energy stopped in it's place before it can spread throughout his body and eventually to the outside, the man Infront of tanjiro is known as muzan the progenitor of demons held a human girl in his hands, realizing this tanjiro's Demonic Instinct couldn't work probably and started messing with his head, slowly but sure tanjiro was paralyzed and began to put his hand on his mouth'

muzan:"nothing is wrong, now sir is there something that I can help you with?"

??? wife:"hm? what's wrong darling? is everything alright?"