B!TCH

The next morning i wake up by the sound from the bell. Oh no she is here. I go out of bed and make me ready were going to the beach today. I chose my outfit and posted it on insta.

Julia

Julia.Harrison: Goodmorning 🩷

Likedby Danieric and Kellyy and 900 000 other people

When i'm down i see that Carla and Jessica are talking. Hi Ju. O thank god Lily was here. Hey did you sleep well. Yeah fanatastic. Everbody was down and sat on the table to eat. Where is Lucas Jessica asked. I chocked on my coffee when i here his name. He is gone. Why. Because he tried to rape Ju. I get tears in my eyes. Oh. I can't. excuse me i ran to the toilet and breath in an out. Like if she didn't know where he was. When everything was cleant up i see the girls outside i sit with them. Are you okay Kika asked me. yeah.

Okay ladies ready to go to the beach. Yesss. We all sat in the car when we arrive i go buy drinks with Daniel. What did we have to get. I chuckel did you even listened. No. Five beers and three water bottels and four diet cokes. Okay. we order that. What is Jessica her problem with you? I don't know ask her that.

When were back with the drinks i lay in the sun next to Kika. And are you enjoying this vacation so far. Yeah. Okay that's good. Let's go swimming.

Jessica and Carla were coming with us i don't mind we were swimming when Jessica jumpd on me and i almost drowned. Oh i'm sorry are you okay. Yeah i'm good but watch were you jump the next time. Yeah.

Grils are you coming were gonna do beach volley. You guys go already i go first to the toilet. When i'm in the toilet i see that she has with her nails in my body it's bleeding. Fuck i wipe al the blood away and lay a plaster on it. Cunt.

When i walk back tothe beach i see a group of fans there standing and waving at me i walk over to them. Omg Julia. Hey guys how are you. Good. I take photos and give siginatures. Your album is so good. Thank you that means a lot to me. When i walk back i see them all play i take pictures. Hey where were you. Oh there were a group of fans standing. Ahh. Okay guys let's go for lunch. We were walking to the cafe and i was walking alone until i see that jessica comes next to me. What you did with Lucas is not right and your gonna pay about this. .... . And don't you think your gonna get a boyfriend you're to fat for guys. When she walks away Kika came what did she say. Oh that i'm a b!tch but for the rest nothing. Why do she have a problem with you? I don't know ?

When we sat down on the table i sat next to Kelly and Kika. What do you wan't do have Ju oh just a salade and a water. Sure? Yeah why not? We all eat. I go to the toilet really quick before we go. When i'm in the toilet i look at myself and stare at my belly why i'm i so fat. Ju ready to go. Yeah . We all walk back to the beach.

I was lay in the sun when I hear screams coming out of the sea i see Charles and Jessia playing with each other i'm gonna break up with her he said. What are you looking at i hear Carla say behind me. Sorry an i just look at sea. You have to let Charles fuking go he leaved you with a reason. Sorry but what is your problem with me. Everything i thought i was your best friend but you betray me you lied to me.I lied to you ? You didn't tell me about your fucking past an that is a important thing. I don't know what your talkin about? Jessica told me everything. What did she tell you exactly. I know what happend in Italy that fucking night. How the fuck does she knows that. Because it was her sister you cunt. My heart fell when she say that how did i didn't know that. Now you're not gonna say anything. I stand to get away i don't want any bullshit i don't want to talk about it here i fel a littel bit panic. Oh yeah walk away like you always do run away from your fuking problems. And then she push me on the ground and want to hit me but luckly arthur pushes her away. I fall on my back. WTF Carla i hear Kika say. She the b!tch not me. Why would she be a b!tch? Because Pierre you don't know everything about her she is a cunt and can not be trusted. Ju what is she saying? I run away i don't want to talk about this not now when i'm at a spot i feel like shit. I think about what happend four years ago.

Four years ago

i was in Italy with my bestfriend and after the break up whit Charles i was taking dr!gs and alcohol with friends going to lubs always waisted the night after it was bad really bad. I ran away from home from all my problems with family.

We were in a night club when i was there with my best friend Melissa and we did so many shot i can remember but what did i remember that i and Melissa were dancing with some weird guys and were drunk. When we wanted to go i hear a guy say '' if you want to try i have some good stuff for you'' I tried durgs after the break up with me and Charles but i wasn't addicted. I say yes is good how much money? I gave him the money and said goodbye. This isn't a good idea Ju. A Melissa don't be a loser. Hey don't call me that.

We sat on the beach and is gave her a little bit coke. I don't want to do it. Oh come on. After we did it i fel sick until i see that Melissa was laying on the sand. Melis helllo i began to panic but then everything went black.

When i wake up i was in the hospital a lady found us i asked were melissa was and my friend Alex began to cry. I'm sorry Ju but there was no help for her anymore she is dead. I began to cry. This is all my fault if i didn't push her she was not dead now why i'm i so fuckin dumb. Since that day i hate myself everyday. After i was released from the hospital i had to go to an institution i never did drugs after that.

After i calmed down a bit i get back to the house.

Shit i Don't have a key hopefully someone is awake. I ring the bell and i hear someone coming.

Ju you're back. Hi kiks. Are you alright? Yeah i just wanna sleep. I walked to my room when i hear Carla and Arthur screaling at each other.

Why did you did that? I know it was stupid. I want if she come back that you apologize to her. Okay i'm gonna do that. I go to my room and looked on insta and saw that everyone posted an insta dump from the vacation so i do that also i think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Not a long but the next it's gonna be good.