53

Winona Leicester
06:00 AM

Hendrix:
Hey best girl

I slept in the car and I'm here waiting
for the visiting hour.

06:12 AM

Doc Carter gave me a pass.
Sabi bisita nya ako.

Usap na tayo please

Winona:
You talked to Caleb?

Hendrix:
HI

I did kahapon

Winona:
You know the risk?

Hendrix:
Yes

Winona:
What do you know?

Hendrix:
That your life will be at risk
for nine months

If you will keep the baby

Winona:
I will

Hendrix:
That is something we should
talk about

Winona:
That's why I don't wanna talk to you

Hendrix:
Winona, it's not okay

Winona:
Is it your decision to make?

Hendrix:
No but I can at least give my
opinion right?

Not as a man but as your friend

I don't want you to die.

Winona:
How about our baby?

Hendrix:
Do you want the baby?

Winona:
Yes

Hendrix:
Why?

Winona, you can get a PhD and
make another research.

Winona:
Okay na ako, Hendrix. I've got everything I wanted in life.

Wala na akong ibang gugustuhin pa.

Hendrix:
Then keep going with your little things. Continue your garden, and your cooking, and keep on cleaning.

Winona:
I'm gonna die either way

Hendrix:
You're not gonna die.

Winona:
Okay, I'm going to talk and I don't want you to reply now. You can do it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I want you to think about what I'm going to say.

I'm ready to die. For a long time, papagi ako nag rerely sa mgs goals ko just to keep myself going. I tried to list some and I always get to accomplish them. The majority of my dream is to have a small and peaceful life. I've had it for five years and it's enough for me.

I don't mess around with pain, dumbass. I don't take pain lightly. Lahat ng medication ko sobrang sakit pagdating sakin. Hindi sila basic gaya ng sinasabi ko. I'm scared of huge needles they use on me. I'm not that strong woman you think I am.

But I'm stronger than you :)

Whenever I'm in pain, I think about you waiting outside. You never failed to show up. Sobrang mahalaga sakin ng presensya mo. It keeps me going.

Now, I'm not gonna be here for so long. Hindi ko na maaabutan yung panahon na sobrang subsob ka sa trabaho. Wala na, Hendrix. Game over na tayo.

I'm going to keep this child for you. It's my replacement in your life. I will give every bit of my energy to make this child healthy and normal kahit buhay ko pa ang kapalit.

If we get lucky, makakasama ko pa sya kahit sandali lang. I want to hold her at least. I wanna know kung sino satin ang kamuka nya. I wish it was me because my visuals are better than yours. CAN WE JUST ADMIT THAT?

That's all I want you to understand. Don't talk to me if you're not determined to keep the baby, I might kick your ass.

I wanna be your ally now. We are such a great team together. And finee you can cry to me about everything, I don't really mind wiping your tears for you.