Chapter 225 Are you worried about him?

Start from the beginning

He wanted to leave here before Yun Ziqiu could react.

No matter where you go, as long as there is no Yun Ziqiu there.

He wants to live a new life, forget all the unpleasantness in the past, and start over...

The green light is on and Xia Yuandan is ready to cross the road.

A car that was waiting at the red light suddenly rushed over and hit Xia Yuandan——

"New Year--"

Gu Xiangjin, who was sitting in the car, saw this scene and exclaimed. He opened the door and wanted to rush out, but a figure rushed over first and pushed Xia Yuandan away.

Xia Yuandan was pushed to the ground. The moment he fell, he saw Yun Ziqiu being hit by a car and flying out.

"Yun Ziqiu——"

Xia Yuandan rushed over and said in silence: "Yun Ziqiu, you..."

Yun Ziqiu fell not far from him, covered in blood.

The blood stung Xia Yuandan's eyes, and he seemed to be defeated instantly.

Gu Xiangjin rushed over and took out his mobile phone to dial the police and emergency numbers.

The police and ambulance came quickly, and Yun Ziqiu was carried on a stretcher.

Xia Yuandan's face turned pale, and he froze in place as if he was helpless.

The nurse asked: "Sir, do you know the injured person?"

Xia Yuandan suddenly came back to his senses: "I know him."

Nurse: "Please go to the hospital with me to go through the hospitalization procedures."

Xia Yuandan immediately left with the nurse.

"New Year's Day!" Gu Xiangjin called him: "I'll send someone to the hospital, and you go to the police station to take notes."

Xia Yuandan shook his head: "I want to go to the hospital."

After all, Yun Ziqiu was injured because of him, and he couldn't just sit idly by.

Gu Xiangjin moved his lips, trying to remind Xia Yuandan not to be obsessed with Yun Ziqiu anymore. But thinking about it carefully, he didn't have the position to say such things, so he simply let Xia Yuandan follow.

The car involved in the accident fled the scene, and the police took photos and collected evidence before leaving.

Gu Xiangjin rushed to the hospital and saw Xia Yuandan sitting alone at the door of the operating room.

The waiting area was empty, and Xia Yuandan's thin figure showed deep worry.

Even though his expression was calm, Gu Xiangjin could still tell from the emotion between his brows that he cared about Yun Ziqiu.

"New Year's Day, how is Yun Ziqiu?"

Gu Xiangjin sat down next to Xia Yuandan, "What did the doctor say?"

"Still undergoing surgery, I don't know when it will come out."

Xia Yuandan's fingers were intertwined, as if his thoughts were extremely tangled: "Do you think anything will happen to him?"

Gu Xiangjin felt bitter: "Are you worried about him?"

"I'm worried about him. If his life is in danger, I can't legitimately hate him in my life."

Xia Yuandan lowered his head and smiled sadly: "Why did he save me? Why did he make me feel guilty? Why did he make me owe him this favor? I don't want to get involved with him anymore, but now... .what can I do?"