She found a nearby river and started washing up. She splashed water against her face and rubbed her cheeks. Her eyes closed and she let a content sigh.

Suddenly, her eyes opened and her ears perked. She could sense someone's familiar chakra. She closed her eyes and opened them again, she stood up and looked over at her shoulder, seeing a boy with red hair standing behind her.

"Hi" she greeted with a small smile.

He didn't respond, just kept staring at her, his seafoam green eyes raked over her.

"What was your name again?" She asked. "Gaara" he responded. "Gaara..." Naruko repeated, still keeping her smile. She was confused why Gaara was so quiet and staring at her so intensely, and where were his siblings?

"You're name is Naruko right?"

"Huh?"

"Am I wrong?"

"Er, no you're not wrong. I'm Naruko, Uzumaki Naruko" this is getting weird, Gaara was standing too close, she could smell his scent of the desert sand. Gaara shocked her when he suddenly leaned to her neck and pressed his nose against her scent gland. Naruko stiffened and froze. "What the hell is he doing?!"

"Bite him"

"What the hell?!"

"Just do it. It'll do more good for you. Just bite the space between his neck and shoulder like you did to the Uchiha brat"

Naruko looked down at Gaara's neck. It looked quite...INVITING. She felt the same way she did for Sasuke when Kurama told her to bite his neck. Her canines elongated and she without thinking too much chomped down.

She was shocked when Gaara did the same thing to her neck.

The two Jinchūrikis dropped to their knees and held onto each other, both digging their teeth into the other's necks. Naruko nearly moaned when the sharp pain suddenly turned pleasurable. She closed her eyes shut, pressing her face against Gaara's neck. When she opened her eyes, the surroundings changed.

The nine tails, Kurama was infront of them, looking down at them with a smug look. He chuckled "Well isn't this a sight" he said

They heard a growl behind them. Gaara and Naruko, still holding onto each other, turned around and saw the One tails, Shukaku. Naruko gulped at the sight of the pissed off demon.

"W-w-what the-- how are we--Kurama how are they here?!" Naruko looked at Kurama demanding for answers.

"When you bit him, some of our chakra transferred to the red head and a seal was formed. The very same seal you placed on the Uchiha" Kurama replied. "What does that mean?!" Naruko hissed. She then turned to Gaara.

"And why did you bite me?!"

"He...told me to" The red head said gesturing to his tailed beast. Naruko was confused at how... perfectly CALM and collected Gaara was.

"His heat is nearing, in just two months he will enter his first heat and he will need someone to mate with" Shukaku explained calmly. Naruko frowned. "He's so calm, both of them are. This isn't how I remembered them as back in my past life...well granted I never met his tailed beast face to face" Naruko thought.

"And...what does that have to do with me?" She dared to ask

"Your heat is nearing too. You'll need someone to mate with" Kurama's mind wandered to Kakashi Hatake. Perhaps..that man could..

"You and my host need each other for when your first heat arrives. If you attempt to have sexual intercourse with someone weaker than you, it won't end well for them. My host is on your level of strength, he'll be perfect for you and you are perfect for him" Shikaku explained. Naruko frowned and raised a brow

"Okay wait a second...are you and Kurama, basically match making me and Gaara?"

"Don't misunderstand. You just need him for your heat" Kurama said. It would be better if Naruko mated with Gaara first, they were both Jinchūrikis, they can handle each other. "Though if you develop feelings for each other that's none of our concern"

Gaara's eyes widened and he blushed. Naruko frowned. Gaara has been perfectly fine and calm during this whole 'mate with each other your heat is coming' thing which means they have to fuck each other

But at the mention of a possible romantic relationship with each other he blushes pink? "Okay he's gotten weird"

"Alright get out of my head, leave now. I need to talk to the dumb furball alone" she said to Gaara. "Wait how are they even gonna leave?"

Gaara looked like he wanted to say something, but he just shook his head and nodded. Suddenly Gaara and Shukaku vanished and it was just Naruko and Kurama. She turned to the nine tailed beast. "Mind telling me what you're really planning? I know there's more to it than just me needing a mating partner for my heat" she crossed her arms

"Fine. Thanks to the bite you gave Gaara, he and you will be connected. Just like you and Sasuke"

"What the hell do you mean by that?" Naruko frowned. "You mean Gaara will also love me?" she didn't like the idea of forcing Gaara to have feelings for her, that wasn't right. "In more ways than one. You, Gaara, and Sasuke, are linked"

"Can you be more specific?" Naruko was getting pissed off at Kurama's vagueness.

"You'll learn in time. Just be patient, and you'll thank me someday" Gaara and Sasuke will be the first two of many, but Kurama won't tell Naruko that. She'll find out about it on her on.

"Go, your friends are probably worried for you"

Naruko sighed. "Fine"

*

Naruko was back in reality. Gaara was holding her in his arms, his face was VERY close to hers, almost like he was about to kiss her. Naruko blushed and stood up. "Umm...I should head back heh"

"I should too" Gaara said, though he really didn't want to leave the pretty blonde.

Naruko was about to walk back, but then she stopped. "Hey, have you explored Konoha yet?"

"Not really"

"How about, after the Chunin exams, I give you a tour of Konoha?" She winked. "I'll even show you the best ramen place in the village"

Gaara felt a tug at his heart strings. This girl....she wasn't afraid of him, she was kind to him, and she wasn't horrified at the idea that she has to mate with him when their heats come.

"I..would like that" he answered

Naruko nodded and ran back to where her friends were waiting for her.

She touched her neck and massaged the spot Gaara bit her. She wondered what explanation she could give to Sasuke if he starts questioning her about the bite mark.

A/n: Naru's gonna be collecting them like pokeballs *wink wink*