[ If you want to buy a body for me, I want the body that would be bought for me would cost a minimum of 50,000 points. ]

Tokio upon hearing the system felt like he would vomit blood because of the system's shamelessness.

{ I reject. I refuse the system. No way it would happen... By the way, what does the mission mean by that “certain group of people” is it the Battle City Contestant Cheaters? }

Tokio huffed when he didn't hear the system reply to him. If that was what would happen, he would make sure to send some of his subordinates to Domino City at the start of the Battle City event. Then he would order them to enforce that there would be no contestants cheating in the contest. Even if that meant including Kaiba, Joey, and Yugi enforcing rules of their own because of their bullshit speaking.

After speaking with the system, Tokio opened his inventory and took out an item. Upon taking out the item, he could already feel his connection to the system faltering.

[ You're going back there, Host? ]

{ Of course, I am. Because of the new mission, it was an absolute necessity, wasn't it? There are a lot of things that I need to do. }

And for Tokio, his lazy days are over. Because he was now the boss of a secret organization, he would run ragged to the ground till the day he died.

Tokio could already imagine himself being buried in so much paperwork and the dangers of encountering the protagonist group as a hidden boss.

In Tokio's hand is the Millennium Item, the Millennium Spellbook. Tokio flipped the Millennium Spellbook open.

| Millenium Skillbook  <Gate to the Shadow Realm> has been activated |

The next moment, a gate made of darkness appeared in front of him. Tokio entered the Gate. A few seconds later, the gate in Tokio's Bedroom disappeared. There was only the unconscious body of Horo Tokio undisturbed in the Horo Manor. Appearing to be sleeping on his bed. Thankfully, it was evening, and no servants, cousins or Aunt Shizuko would come to disturb his sleep.

When Tokio opened his eyes, he was now back to the Shadow Realm. Back in being 20-year-old Shouma Yusa with a black and white color scheme looked alike and standing at the place where he left the Shadow Realm last time using the Millennium Spellbook and helping the two rare card hunters go back to Earth.

Now free from Marik and the Shadow Realm, Tokio hoped that they would live a life away from the disasters and chaos of this world.

While Tokio was thinking of those 2 former rare card hunters unwillingly put into the Rare Card Hunter Organization by Malik, he heard the voice of someone.

" You have returned, Yugame-san. "

Putting the Millennium Spellbook by his inventory, he isn't surprised to see Kage Kaiba. However, he can feel goosebumps rising on his spine. Never did he imagine in his life that he would be treated by Seto Kaiba cordially and politely.

Gazing at the smiling Kaiba in front of him, Tokio wondered if he was pulled into an Alternate Universe. However, the truth is that this Kaiba in front of him is just the Kage Kaiba that the Pharaoh removed from the real Kaiba.

Tokio knows that Kaiba knows how to act pleasant and cordial to some people since he has seen it at some parties when Gozaburo Kaiba was still alive. However, outside of the parties and their few interactions during the last few years and recently, Kaiba was his usual asshole and prideful self. And Tokio reluctantly wanted to keep it that way.

Kage Kaiba has a sudden change of personality after Tokio defeats Marik and Ishizu's father. From acting cold, distant, arrogant, and prideful, he was now acting respectful and pleasant towards him.

And Tokio knows when Kaiba is acting like that, the bastard Kage Kaiba is scheming against him.

[ Subordinate Panel

View Subordinates:

• Kage Seto Kaiba
•  Frozen Lady Justice
• Tour Guide of the Underworld
• Crowley, The Magistus of Grimoires
• Alchemic Magician
• Slacker Magician..... ]

[ Viewing Kage Seto Kaiba... ]

[ Subordinate: Kage Seto Kaiba

Name: Seto Kaiba (Dark)
Race: Fragmented Spirit/ Human
Title: Pride City Warden

Talent Rating: 1-10

Intelligence: 8
Knowledge: 9
Dueling: 8
Strength: 3
Agility: 3
Stamina: 3
Charisma: 7
Empathy: 2
Luck: 3

Skills:

Organization Management: 10
Multi-Tasking: 9
Innovation: 8
Leadership: 7
Crafty Mind: 6

Goal:

• To be the superior version of his real subpar self
• Revenge on Muto Yugi
• See Mokuba Kaiba once again
• To be his self

Loyalty Meter: 20

Evaluation Result

→ Kage Kaiba is a subordinate who isn't willing to die and sacrifice his life and everything for you. He has joined your organization because he has no choice and he has seen it as the only way to achieve his goals. As long as he saw your organization and yourself as useful, he wouldn't betray you and your organization.

Please work hard to raise the loyalty of Kage Seto Kaiba and lessen the chance of betrayal. ]

Sigh, from now on Tokio needs to work hard if he doesn't want to end up dead. The days of slacking off are officially over.