🅽︎🅴︎🆆︎ 🅵︎🆁︎🅸︎🅴︎🅽︎🅳︎🆂︎

"guys see! this is the cutie i was talking about!!" Jimin chirped excitedly.

"hyung~" kook whined while looking down.

"What happened cutie" the sunshine of the group asked while smiling as always.

"i'm not cute. Don't call me that" kook mumbled slowly while playing with the hem of his shirt. "No bubba you're really so cute" someone saud which was totally i repeat 𝗧𝗢𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 unexpected.

"No hyung i'm a boy i can't be beautiful nor cute. I should be handsome like other men." kook said refusing the elder.

"nah kook you're indeed cute and beautiful. You know that hyung never ever praised anyone but see here chanting the line '𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦' again and again. Namjoon the brain of the group reasoned.

Jungkook went quite. He don't know what to say or how to protest. So he thought it's better to be quite.

"Just stop it you all. Will you?" Jin said sternly gaining everyone's attention.

"Come here baby" he called softly to jungkook. Jungkook went to him and stood there.

Jin made jungkook sit comfortably on a chair and said "you guys are making him uncomfortable with these sudden complements."

With that everyone stopped whatever they were saying and zipped their mouth. Like who wants to listen angry Jin's rap. Definitely not 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.

"Baby make yourself comfortable okay. We all are your hyungs. Hmm." Jin said softly to him like he was talking to a small 2 months old baby.

Jungkook just hummed while a beautiful smile adoring his plump pink lips.

"What is your name kid?Tell us." Suga said a bit softly.

"Umm I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm 15 years old. I just got admission here. I'm in my first grade." Jungkook said and stood up from the chair and bowed to everyone.

"Aish stop being formal kook. Come and sit here" jin said while patting the sit beside him.

"Well you know that short hyung right?" Jin asked to kook pointing to Jimin.

"Huh! Ye-yes hyung. Umm but he is not short. See he is taller that me." Kook said with slight hesitation.

[ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ɪs ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ. I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ]

"Yes kook we know he is taller than you but see he is the shortest among us right." Hobi said and kook nodded after a minute or two.

"Ahh this betrayal" Jimin said dramatically placing his hands on his chest. Pretending to be hurt.

"Huh! No no hyung I didn't meant to hurt you I'm sorry. I really am" kook said panicking while holding his own ears to show that he is really sorry. Doe eyes getting more round due to shock and panic.

𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔.

Soon everyone brust into laughter seeing jungkook being anxious and jungkook sat there dumbfound.

"Wh-what happened hyungs? Waee are you al-all laughing" jungkook asked totally confused. Too much confused that you can even see 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 written all over his face.

"No nothing kook. it's just you're looking so 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 that we couldn't control ourselves." This time Taehyung answered simply.

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 "𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚" 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫. 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡.