🅵︎🅸︎🆁︎🆂︎🆃︎ 🅼︎🅴︎🅴︎🆃︎🅸︎🅽︎🅶︎

𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞.
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃.

{I don't know anything about Korean Institution so forgive me for any kind of mistake}

𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗼𝘂𝗹. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶'𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃.

"Huh" i came out of my thought when someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked back and saw a boy standing and smiling at me too much widely that i can't even see his eyes.

Okay i think you got it who was the boy.

"Hey kid. I'm Park jimin 2nd grade what about you? i never had saw you around here? are you new here cutie" Jimin asked.

"oh me? I'm Kookie i mean jungkook Jeon Jungkook. And yes i'm new here sunbaenim." the boy said and flashed his bunny smile when he noticed the soft smile on jimin's face.

"aww you look like a bunnh cutie" jimin said while pinching his soft baby cheeks.

The said boy didn't answered just blushed while looking down.

"umm sunbaenim if you don't mind could you please tell me where is principle's cabin. Actually i'm an arts student and i need my schedule" Jungkook asked with his soft angelic voice with a bit of hesitance in his doe eyes.

"Aww no cutie and you can just call me hyung. Now come this way." jimin said and lead jungkook to the cabin.

"now go and attend your class cutie. And listen meet me at the canteen at lunch break okay. I will introduce you to my friends." Jimin said with cheerful voice and left from there.

"may i come in sir" kook said with a soft and polite voice and entered when he heard a small "come in."

"Sir i'm Jeon Jungkook-" he didn't complete his sentence the principle looked at him with a small smile and said "ohh you're the scholarship student"

"um yes sir. I came here for my schedule" kook said and the principle gave him his schedule and take him towards his classroom.

"Hello students. This is yout new classmate jungkook and i hope everyone will treat him nicely." The principle said to the whole class and then turn to jungkook and said "go and take your seat kid. And focus on your study" saying this the principle left.

"come in boy and introduce yourself" the teacher Mrs yang said with a soft smile.

"Umm hello i'm kookie. I hope we will get along well" jungkook said and bowed respectfully.

"Okay jungkook go and take a seat. Umm you go and sit with Mr Park raise you hand." Mrs yang said and kook went towards the said seat after that she started her teaching.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬'𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞.
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃.

"Umm you need anything?" i asked when the boy didn't removed his hands off from me.

"Just your number cutie" the boy said with a wink and pulled his hands back.

************
TIME SKIP

𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍....

In the canteen

"You know his cheeks were so soft and squishy" one boy said with a big ass smile on his face and got a smack from his bestie.

"Yahh what happened? What did you hit me you moron." The boy glared while rubbing his head where he got smacked.

"I'm warning you for the 99th time PARK FREAKING JIMIN if you didn't shut you mouth I will kill you with my bare hands today." Jimin's bestie aka Kim Taehyung said while digging holes while glaring at Jimin.

"Stop glaring at m-" Jimin didn't complete his sentence when someone poked on his shoulder but he ignored it and again said. "When you will se the beauty yourself i promise you will jump onto hi-" again before he complete his sentence someone tucked in his shirt.

   The boy was pissed with the poking and tucking thing but when he noticed his all friends were looking behind him at something while there jaw on the floor he lost it.

"Yahh what the fuck is wrong there that all are looki-" he shut his mouth off when he noticed that Jungkook was standing there with his head hung low fidgeting with his fingers and again raised his fingers to poke jimin's shoulder.

"UwU. I will get a heart attack by this cutie!!! Oh my gawd jungkook stop being this cute" Jimin squealed.

"You know him" a voice interrupted Jimin and he said "yes kitty see isn't he the cutest?"

"Indeed he is" before Yoongi could say something another voice came. "He is indeed the cutest. The prettiest. So freaking beautiful." The boy said without blinking his eyes.

𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮.

   Jungkook looked at him and again tucked his head low because of the sudden foreign feeling he got in his tummy after looking at the boy's eyes.

"Ohh" the whole group of boys expect three ohhed in a teasing way.

Taehyung and jungkook keep their head low in embarrassment and shyness. While another boy get a bit jealous.

𝙮𝙚𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙮.

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.......

𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨..

𝘿𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨....

𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩.....

I Purple you 💜.....