5. The Aquarium Pt.1

For some insight on this chapter please keep in mind Choso was literally born half human half cursed spirit..and a fetus..so I doubt he knew what it was like to experience any of these things or know anything about it really so thats why I make him more clueless to what zoos and aquariums are as well as how modern day cars, technology, structures etc. are and how they work! Thank you and enjoy!

Please correct me if I'm wrong about anything!

——
The two continued to meet after August 24th, when Y/n showed Choso around town. They continued to meet at the bakery and Y/n would drag him wherever she would think could entertain the man.

Y/n had already started to see him as a close friend even though the two had only just met a month ago.

She began to enjoy their now daily routine as they spent majority of their days with each other at the bakery and sometimes even their nights.

Y/n finally decided it would be nice to show him more than what was in close proximity.

September 29th

"Hey meet me early tomorrow okay? Like around 12? I have a plan for tomorrow!" Y/n exclaims excitedly

Choso's stomach turned and his hands felt tingly as he walked to the bakery. His body was warm and sweat slowly trickled down his head.

"What does she mean meet her early? Are the jujutsu sorcerers planning something..? An ambush? After this time of getting to know Y/n would she do that? Ive only known her for a couple of weeks..definitely don't know her well enough to know what she's really capable of"

Choso stood infront of the cafe door. Hand shakily extending out to the door handle, he stops just inches from it. A ring goes through the air as he feels time stop.

He breathes out heavily as he entered the bakery, the bell chimes from above him. His vision unsteadily looks around the bakery searching for any sign of an ambush waiting to happen. His eyes look from left to right, where he finds Y/n sitting peacefully staring out the window, seemingly pondering. Her chin rested on the palm of her hand as she waited for Choso to arrive.

"Excuse me" a man says from behind Choso, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Sorry" Choso mumbles as he hesitantly takes a couple of steps forward and away from the entrance.

He breathes deeply and walks over to their table. His heavy boots making a slight echo and thump. Y/n's head looks into his direction. A smile rising on her face.

"Choso! I thought you forgot about me" She laughs playfully

Choso looks behind himself, still paranoid. He looks back at her. "Oh..sorry" he lowly spoke and sits in front of her. "So..why did you want me to come here early?" He gulps

"Well remember when we were talking a couple days ago and I asked about your favorite animal? then I asked about the zoo?" She questions

Choso nods remembering the conversation from a couple days ago.

"Whats your favorite animal Choso?" Y/n questions randomly as she sipped on her f/d

"Favorite animal?.." Choso hums "im not..to sure..I guess I don't have one.."

"You dont have a favorite animal?..I think I would say mines a f/a! Man I really gotta take you to a zoo or something"

"A zoo?"