7. Tonight

"ᴏʜ, ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ꜱɪʀ-"
"ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ? ᴇʟᴠᴇᴀʀ, ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ, ʜᴇᴀᴅ-ᴏᴠᴇʀ-ʜᴇᴇʟꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!"
"ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴇꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ-"
"ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ, 'ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴏʀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ'. ʙᴜᴛ.. ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʜᴇʏ ᴇʟᴠᴇᴀʀ?"
"ᴏʜ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ꜱɪʀ."
"ɴᴏ, ᴇʟᴠᴇᴀʀ, ɴᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴏ ɪ. ɴᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴏ ɪ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘꜱ ᴡᴇ ꜱʜᴀʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ."
-ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ (1944)

October 27th

From that day on after the trip to the aquarium, it seemed that the two continued had gotten even closer.

Since August 24th they continued to follow their daily and nightly routine of meeting at the bakery and still have been continuing it till this day.

It has been now two months since the two first met each other.

After the day of the aquarium she saw she recieved a text from Nanami and proceeded to meet with him the next day. The two had a simple conversation and talked about whether the two had anything new going on. Y/n kept her interactions and daily meetings with Choso a secret. Although Y/n enjoyed Nanami's presence, as he sat in front of her, she couldn't help but wish Choso was there instead. Y/n was now able to admit to herself that she felt something towards Choso but she knew it wasn't right given his cursed energy. So she suppressed it and tried to ignore it as much as she could.

Y/n never questioned when Choso decided to leave that night after the aquarium and she still has gotten barely any information from Choso. All she knows still is that he's supposedly unemployed. And lives somewhere far and secluded from society..Bullshit. Oh and he has two brothers. She knew there was something fishy with him but she ignored it for now since he's caused no harm and done nothing in particular to make him out to be an enemy, which clearly he was since she sensed his cursed energy but she oddly enough ignored it. She often told him he was a great listener. Which he was because thats all he really did. But Y/n didn't mind. She appreciated having someone to listen to her constant rambling.

Choso learned from Geto about Y/n's history as a grade 1 Jujutsu Sorcerer and what type of cursed technique she used. However, before Y/n had told Choso she worked from home which was clearly something she made up on the spot since she had previously told him that she had co-workers that were to busy to hang out with her. Of course Choso made her think he believed her story.

Almost every night Choso would come back with little to no information about Y/n anymore after he had brought Geto the notes he had taken from Y/n's house. The only thing he's remotely gotten from her after that was her saying she has "doubts about her occupation". Of course Geto had sensed there was no longer effort from Choso to obtain anymore information either.

Y/n and Choso both knew about who each other really was..a jujutsu sorcerer who is in alliance with those who killed his brother, and a cursed spirit, an enemy.

Both of them for some reason decided to never confront each other about it. Instead they began to enjoy each others presence and wanted to ignore their cold reality.

The clock was ticking and it was almost time for Geto's plans to fall into place, for Choso's Identity to be revealed to Y/n but he was anxious and hoped she wouldn't see him at all.