10

Leafy's POV:

"Another recording Log? Dont mind if i do.....Alright so, Coiny has barely shown up anymore....He's silent and he doesnt bring me food unlike before....He has stopped me from hurting Firey and i feel as though he wants to cut tie's......It's been 3 months since we made that deal and his behaviour has changed on the 2nd month....I will continue to monitor him until something happens...."

I ended the recording and continued to sharpen my knife....

Breathing heavily.....

.....The Hunger's killing me.....Rocky's not producing as much Barf anymore....Pen ran out of Ink....Woody and Pencil dont even exist anymore......I feel like i have to eat Tree Bark now.....

....Oh great....Coiny's finally back.....

".....What took you so long??...."

"....I've been thinking......"

"That you're going to end the deal? I already know...."

".....Yeah....."

"....You miss Firey.....You love him....And you're stupid....."

"W-what?? N-no i'm not!!"

"Ha!! If you werent, Then why do you still cling onto him despite hating him?....Deal with it, You wanna die while saving him, Then be my guest.....Just know i wont spare you...."

"...."

He started running away as soon as we ended the deal....

It's cute knowing that Everyone fears me.....

Time to go back to redoing my perfect plan again.....