"Okie, thank you"

Walking away from Shane i headed down the stairs. I mind went to my car, it was at a garage and I wanted it to be customized for my sister's birthday. I was going to give it to her for her birthday. Reaching down stairs, I turned to see lee in the living room. Before I could say good morning she started bombarding me with compliments.

"Yuh look good ehh."

"The suit nyam girlll."

"Yuh nyam inna gray."

"A weh yah guh look so good?"

"Thanks, me ago up a Jayquan."

"Work yah go work?"

"Yes."

"Me want a picture a u suit."

"Aiite, come we go outside fi the better lighting"

"Come on nuh"

Making our way to the varenda. I stopped to allow her to pass me. Watching her walk infront me, I analyzed how her hips were getting big.

"Hip dem deh get so big"

"Stop watch me yah sadamite?"

"No but if me see sumn me go talk bout ih"

"Well see ah blind" she said while laughing.

"Chat to much tek ih picture, ahh stop waste me time"

"Soo pose nuh girl"

Posing a few times, before watching her snap each picture. After she finished taking the picture I took her phone and looked at the pictures.

"Why me look so dark yere so?"

"Me nuh know, but atleast no body nah go know a you"

Not having time to answer her, I watched Shane exit from the house.

"Fawud nuh"

Hugging my sister, before walking to where Shane was.

"If yuh aunty wake and me nuh come back tell her me a drop off browning"

"Ok"

Watching as lee went inside closing the verandah gate behind her. I made my way to Shane's car. Going in the car and putting on my seatbelt. Shane did the same. Watching as he put the car in drive. He drove through the lane we lived in until we were on the main road.

"Wah time yuh fi reach?"

"9:00"

"Aiite can tek one hour fi reach den"

"Yuh eat breakfast?"

"No"

"Aiite when me drop yuh off me go buy sumn fi yuh cz me nuh want yuh no later than you already are"