31 ― divisions, collisions, decisions.

Zacznij od początku

When Decha walked into Cobra Kai, all eyes were focused on him. Every pair of eyes in the dojo were glaring at him. Word must have spread quickly that he had helped Miyagi-Do during the fight.

"What are you doing here?" Mitch asked.

"You think you can just walk in here after what you did?" Hawk questioned him, his infamous glare on his face.

Achara stepped between them. "Look, he's quitting after today, okay? He's only here because I asked him to come to one last practice."

Hawk continued to glare at him before turning on his heels and walking away. Decha rolled his eyes as he stood in the corner, avoiding everyone and the stares that he was receiving.

Achara took a seat on the mat and began stretching as Tory walked up to her.

Tory sat down next to her, nodding her head towards Decha. "You really think it's a good idea for him to be here?"

Achara shrugged. "Probably not."

Tory looked down as she stretched her arms, reaching for her legs. "You're not quitting too, are you?"

Achara shook her head. "No, I'm staying."

Tory smiled as she looked up. "Good. I don't know what I'd do without you."

The bell above the door jingled, causing everyone's head to turn. Achara's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. Decha stopped leaning against the wall and rolled his eyes when he saw who walked into the door. He clenched his fist, digging his fingernails into his palm. Leading a group of people were Kyler and Brucks.

"Class," Kreese addressed them, walking to the front of the dojo. "Welcome our new students."

Mitch walked up to them. Decha walked over to Achara who was now standing, staring at Kyler, Brucks, and the rest of the prospective new students.

"Everyone, fall in," Kreese told them.

Achara and Decha did as they were told. Achara stood in between Tory and Decha.

"Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege, not a gift," Kreese spoke. "Which is why our recruits must earn their position in this dojo."

Achara and Decha exchanged a look with each other.

"Prepare yourselves for combat," Kreese continued. "Only the strong will survive."

They gathered around the edges of the mat as Kreese handed Hawk and another student red flags. Decha ended up standing next to Hawk, which he wasn't too happy about. Kyler and Brucks walked past him, their attention focused on Hawk.

"Holy, Shit! You know what I realized?" Kyler pointed at Hawk, starting to laugh. "It's the kid with the lip. I thought he moved."

"Oh, shit," Brucks laughed. "You're right!"

"Dude!" Kyler continued to laugh.

Brucks laughed with him. "The hair kinda distracts you from it."

Decha rolled his eyes. "Would you two cackling witches shut the hell up?"

He didn't care that he was defending Hawk. What he cared about was the fact that he hated Kyler more than he hated Hawk.

Kyler turned to him. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me," Decha replied.

"Well, if it isn't Thirasawat," Kyler crossed his arms. "You want another ass-beating?"

Decha stepped closer to him. "You may have beat my ass the last time, but believe me when I say, you wouldn't stand a chance against me now."

"All right, class," Kreese announced. "Let the games begin."