Anime Mix-up Part 2

Hey guys!! So this is like the other one except these are scenes from InuYasha The Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass. Enjoy this one-shot!
(Note: Erza is Sango, Gray is Miroku, Happy is Shippo, and [very sorry] Mira is the Celestial Being person)

-FTF
(FullThrottleFairy)
Ałēx_Drägñęêł
____________________________
Lucy POV

As me and Natsu sat there by the fire, I looked up at the stars. Natsu held onto his sword and looked across the river in front of us. "Hey, Natsu?" I asked. He looked over at me and replied,"Yeah, what?"

"Maybe this Princess Mira didn't want to be sent back to the moon," I said while starring at the full, purplish moon. "What are you-"

"Oh! A shooting star! Make a wish," I said closing my eyes. I could feel Natsu's stare, but it wasn't a glaring feeling it was more of an amused feeling. A few minutes later, I said,"Natsu?" He replied,"Huh?"

"Do you still want to become a full demon?" I asked. Natsu clicked his tongue,"Of course I do." I glanced at him,"You're awfully strong already though."

"Geez be quiet. Besides I already made up my mind.... to become a full demon," he said slightly irratated. "But.... I've been thinking....," I started,"There's nothing wrong with...... you remaining a half demon." There was silence besides the crackle of the fire and the flow of the river, so I continued,"I like you as a half demon, Natsu."

He clicked his tongue again,"Ridiculous." I glared at him,"What do you mean ridiculous? Can't you be a little serious?!" But before I continued he looked back at me. I looked at him too. We were like that for a while until Natsu looked away,"What?"

"Natsu.........you-" Natsu cut me off,"So what?!" He then looked in front of us, and began to stand up with his sword in hand. Happy and the traveler we had with us followed. Then out of no where a woman with snow white hair and blue eyes floated over the river, "How lovely. The famous half demon, Natsu."

"What do you want?" Natsu said with a glare. "I'm looking for the Celestial Robe," The woman replied and then looked at the traveler,"and I just found it." Natsu pulled out his sword which transformed into a giant fang,"Like hell I'd let you take it." Natsu sent a slash of his sword towards the woman, but with on swipe of her hand it was deflected. "Like a sword would cause damage upon me," She said and waved her hand again.

Natsu was sent flying back. Then the woman made the roots of the tree wrap around him, tight. "Natsu!" Me and Happy yelled. Natsu struggled to get out of the roots, but they tightened every time,"D-damn it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu POV

The roots tightened around me. Damn! She's tough but I won't lose to a woman. "Let Natsu go!"

I looked beside me, and Lucy was beside me knocking an arrow into place. "What are you doing you idiot?!" I yelled at her,"Get away!" The woman chuckled,"That arrow won't do much of anything." Lucy pulled it back, and said,"Wanna test it?" She released it.

Just before it hit her, the woman stopped the arrow by holding up her hand, then turned it around and pointed it at me. Both of our eyes widened as the woman sent it flying back at me. I closed my eyes waiting for it's impact, but instead I felt someone hold onto my shoulders and heard a small gasp.

I opened my eyes to see Lucy in front of me........ with the arrow stuck in her back. The Celestial Robe was pinned to her back as well. "L-lucy...." I said in shock, then it turned into sadness mixed with anger,"You idiot! I told you to get away! Why didn't you listen to me?!"

"Y-you're always doing it for me," Lucy said before closing her eyes and falling to the ground. "Lucy!" I yelled. I kept yelling and pulling at the roots, trying to get to her. "Don't worry Natsu."

I looked up to see the woman in front of Lucy,"I won't let her die just yet. I'll keep her a little longer." As she said that she lifted Lucy in the air and brought her beside her,"If you want to see this woman alive again, then come to my castle. Also, my name is Mira. Remember it well." And with that she disappeared with Lucy, and the roots released me.

"Damn it all," I said punching the tree. "Are we going to get her back, Natsu?" Happy asked. I glared back at the demon,"Of course we are."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV Major time skip

"Natsu~ Don't you want to become a full demon? That was the point of getting the Sacred Jewel wasn't it?" Mira said. Natsu's demonic aura was pulsating through out the room they were in. Erza and Gray were fighting off some demons that were in the room as well. Happy was with Lucy tryin to get her free from the roots wrapped around her legs.

Natsu then growled. Everyone looked up at him, and already knew what was happening. When he looked up, his normal onyx eyes were gone, his fangs grew larger, and his claws grew longer. "Yes. There you go. Let your inner demon take over. It's what you want right?" Mira persuaded.

When Happy finally freed Lucy, she ran over to the struggling Natsu and hugged him. Natsu was still growling though. "Lucy!" Erza and Gray both yelled. Happy was freaking out,"Lucy get away from him or you'll be killed!"

"Natsu. Please don't do this," Lucy said to Natsu. He growled again and dug his claws into Lucy's arms. She winced in pain then looked up at his face. What can I do to make him snap out of it? Lucy thought to herself. Then she had an idea.

Lucy leaned up and planted a kiss on Natu's lips. As this happened, Lucy thought to herself I love you.

Natsu's eyes widened and started to turn back to their normal soft onyx eyes. Then A memory flashed through his head.....

There's nothing wrong with you being a half demon.

I like you as a half demon, Nastu.

Then an image of a smiling Lucy appeared in his head as he gave into the kiss. I love Lucy. When they parted, Natsu said,"I'm sorry, Lucy. I'll stay a half demon a little longer. Just for you." Lucy blushed slightly and smiled,"Ok." Lucy picked up a bow and a quiver of arrows,"Let's finish her off together." Natsu nodded and they advanced in battle.

The End!!