CHAPTER 8

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝘿𝙞's

1) subhangi_2004 "Lost with you"
2) BubblyRosy "Mr. Mysterious"
3) jaan-e-jahan "His wife His love"
4) Samyrrraa003 " Tragic love"
5) johnnypaulson11 " Many Skulls"
6) hmmmmmmon_yx " Pretty little liar"
7) BongoNari "Hum Doo, Hamare Doo"
8) _luminious_ - Ruler of their Heart
9) BlackInk_7 - The superstar's Sajni
±+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 - 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏

Tara's day began with the usual chores she was tasked with, despite her weakened state. The morning enveloped the P her way to the bathing area, knowing she couldn't afford to make any more mistakes after what she had endured in the past few days.

The hall was quiet as Tara entered, her steps slow and cautious as she leaned against the wall for support. She could feel the weight of exhaustion in her limbs, but she pushed through, determined to fulfill her responsibilities.

Entering the puja hall, Tara greeted Padma with a quiet

"Namaste, Dadiji."

Padma, engrossed in making the garlands, responded with a stern warning,

"Hmm, aage se dhyan rakhna ki jo galti Tu ne ki wo dubara na ho, nahi toh aanzam es baar se bhi bura hoga"

Her voice carried a chilling tone, sending a shiver down Tara's spine.

(Hmm, be careful not to repeat the mistakes you made last time, or else the consequences will be even worse this time.)

"Ji, Dadiji," Tara replied quietly, then made her way to the kitchen to begin preparing the prasad.
.
.
.
.
Today, Meera and her family were preparing to return home, so Tara was burdened with the task of cooking extra meals to pack for their journey. Despite the workload, Kusum, Tara's mother-in-law Kusum, stepped in to help. However, a heavy silence hung between them as Kusum couldn't bring herself to speak with Tara, still feeling the weight of shame from recent events.

Despite Tara's face being concealed behind her veil, Kusum could sense the weariness emanating from her. Tara's actions spoke volumes about her weakened state, even without her having to say a word.

Kusum halted Tara's work by standing in front of her with a plate of food.

"Tara, I will take care of all this. Go and have your meal first," she insisted.

"No, Maaji, I can manage. I'll do everything," Tara protested.

"Tara, I'm not asking, I'm ordering you to go and eat your meal. I'll handle everything here. Go," Kusum commanded firmly, ensuring that Tara understood the seriousness of her request and have her meal.

Tara quietly took the plate and retreated to the small room in the kitchen where they usually ate their meals.

She was so hungry that she ate quickly, almost as if she hadn't eaten in months.