𝗼𝗻𝗲; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝘀

Start from the beginning

So then school started and it went good or whatever, we can skip this really. But there is one thing that's worth mentioning, and that's 'cause I'm in it. The twins walked into our classroom on the first day only to see all the tables full of kids sitting. There was only one that had two seats free, just for them! And guess who was sitting there? Little fuckin' Rue! We started talking and became good friends instantly, and I went over to theirs after school, met their parents and whatever. We had a good time!

I basically became their third twin, what was it called? Triplets! Yeah, we were like triplets and shit, man those were great times, things were so much simpler. I met baby Luci that day too. I say baby as if she wasn't 2 years younger than us. She was cool too, didn't really talk much but what was I really expecting from a 4 year old.

Anyway, we're going to skip to the summer before freshman year where we were hanging out together; me, Parlee, Lexi, and Matt, 'cause he decided to tag along for some reason. We were sitting by Fezco's store, well not by, more on top of it, like on the roof y'know. We were talking about high school and all our plans for it.

"I think before high school we should think about all the things we don't like about ourselves and then change them." Lexi started, her eyes wandering around, exploring the scenery around them, "so we can be, like, like, different, cooler people."

Rue shook her head in disagreement. "I don't think we need to be cooler."

"Yeah, we're already the coolest motherfuckers on Earth!" Parlee agreed with the girl, grinning.

Matt started laughing at his sister and then they all joined in.

"She's right, and besides, we shouldn't have to change shit to be cool." Matt turned to face the three of them, hoping they'd understood what he said. "Us being different wouldn't make us ourselves y'know."

"Well, we should at least try and know what's cool." mumbled Lexi.

"Yeah, but that shit, like, changes all the time." Rue interjected quickly, "So what's the point of even trying?"

"That's what makes it hard to follow." Lexi added.

"Yeah, but I think it's a good thing." The twins spoke at the same time, then gave each other a disgusted look and chuckled.

"Bitch, why are you copying what I said?" laughed Parlee, pushing her brother playfully.

"Bitch, why are YOU copying what I said?" Matt shot back a smirk on his face.