chapter 4

The gang suddenly got alert as they saw the two people infront of them, they were kisaki and hanma. One of them short while the other tall.

Hanma and kisaki were coming out of the cafe with a bag of sweets in both of their hands.

Hanma noticed the wary tenjiku executives glaring at them, he smirked as he notice all of tenjiku executive present infront of him.

"Eh~ isn't it the tenjiku?" Hanma grinned while kisaki also turn to look at them, takemichi who looked confused but his instinct telling him to stay alarmed.

Kakuchou glared at the two as he hid takemichi behind him 'if they see him then izana will have another competitor.' He thought.

Apparently most of them were sharing the same thought as kakuchou, takemichi who was behind kakuchou his childhood bestie was still confused.

Hanma saw kakuchou, izana right hand man hiding someone behind him, He only got a glimpse of blonde hair.

Kisaki had an monotone look as he glanced at everyone and one blonde hair sticking out caught his attention 'who?' He thought, kisaki glanced at hanma and seeing his expression he figured that hanma was curious too.

Kisaki let out a sigh "no need to be so wary, we are just enjoying a normal regular day." He spoke as he shakes the bag of sweets clearly indicating it was his break day, some tenjiku who were expecting to fight let out a disappointed sigh.

"Heh, who's that blonde behind you?" Hanma spoke with great interest which was unusual for him. Kakuchou flinched a she heard that.

Hanma has founded everything boring except for kisaki-chan, but the owner of this blonde hair was poking his interest.

Kakuchou frowned as he saw hanma taking interest at takemichi as well as kisaki too.

"Hmm~ he's my date y'know." Ran had an sh*t eating grin, blushing like an idiot.

Ran who wanted to show the whole world that takemichi was only his for two hours but he knew that showing takemichi to the people infront of them was a huge bad idea.

Kisaki eyes looked at Ran who clearly looked like a fool inlove, he noticed some tenjiku executives glaring at ran with jealousy?.

This made kisaki curious as to who would have the whole tenjiku falling for them.

"Eh~ a date?" Hanma interest got poked again, he was curious of this person that would dare date one of the roppongi brothers.

Ran grinned as he nod proudly "Mine date~" .

Hearing this tenjiku executives were glaring holes at Ran, his brother rindou just pity his older brother Ran but he wouldn't lie if a beauty like takemichi would date an idiot like him even he would reject thsi relationship.

Takemichi who was staying hidden peek his head out from the back of kakuchou back.

He was curious about who they were to take interest in him, if they were handsome maybe he can make them rent him next time.

Hanma eyes shined as his eyes were fixated on takemichi jewel blue eyes, 'wow..' he was amazed that someone can have so beautiful pare of eyes.

They both can only look at takemichi eyes and his blonde hair, since takemichi only wanted a peek at those two strangers.

Only half of his head was sticking out. Kisaki eyes then suddenly shined as he saw...

Kisaki was in shocked as he saw his childhood hero infront of him, even if the only thing that was visible infront of him were the eyes. He would still recognize them as this eyes belonged to his saviour.

"T-takemichi.." he stuttered as all of the people present currently looked at him in shocked, Ran was completely shocked at how this manipulative bish knew this sweet looking takemichi.

Izana was too much stunned to even react while rindou and kakuchou just look at kisaki in shock, hanma was stunned As well as he turned to look at kisaki.

Hanma felt betrayed that his partner in crime didn't introduced him with the owner of this pair of blue eyes.

Kisaki was too busy looking at takemichi blue eyes that he didn't notice the tall person beside him looking at him with a betrayed look

Now,All of tenjiku executives and leader turned to look at takemichi, who was confused as well.

They couldn't believe takemichi can know this manipulative bad guy, bit did they know the person they didn't think knew was also in shocked at how this man knew him.

Takemichi finally spoke "u-uhm.. I am sorry who?".

U-uhmm... sorry guys for waiting a year, I didn't thought people will like directly asked me if I am discontinuing this or jot lol but..

Thank you for waiting a year for this story *bows* I will doo my best but I am currently busy with personal affairs as I have informed.

I will try updating weekly thank you for being patient.

So take care bye