chapter 3

"what?!! Two hours???" Ran shouted as he glared at all the people and took takemichi hand.

"Takemichi.. RUNNN!!!!" Takemichis isn't know why but he was running his ass off, this wasn't like his normal running exercise to keep legs pretty and fat to be gone.

They ran as the whole tenjiku ran after them as takemichi pants and his face flushed up, "ra-ran!! I c-cant..!" Takemichi let go of ran hand after running for 20 mins.

'how many meters have we ran?!' takemichi was panting as he was wearing a heel while ran just looks behind not sweating a single bit.

Ran noticed that takemichi was running on heels and apologies, than to get the mood up he decided to look around for anything 'pls kamisama please help my date to end well!'.

I guess the god had listen at how there was a beach and a sunset was going down.

"Takemichi, let's go to that bench!" Takemichi looks up and saw a beautiful sunset near the beach, "pretty..".

Takemichi was in awe as he ran holding ran hand to the beach "Ran! Ran! Quick the sunset!" Ran chuckles at takemichi childish-ness the sunset was takemichi favourite since childhood.

The spot they were in now was takemichi 2nd fav spot "ran, today has been my best date.." takemichi exclaimed.

Ran looks at takemichi face and said "yeah it really was.." takemichi looked so beautiful under the sunset, his eyes shining with a soft smile on his face.

Ran will accept today was a chaotic date but the fact that takemichi enjoyed it is what matters.

But the peace didn't last long as the tenjiku gang caught up and rindou shouted "NII-CHAN!!" Ran looked back and saw his brother with his gang.

Takemichi also looked back and thought of a great idea, "hey!! Come here!!" Takemichi waved his hand at all of them and they all came down the staircase to the beach.

"Ran.. I am sorry to asked this but can we all hang out..?" Ran was taken aback by takemichi question but he just sighed and nod "thank u!! I will be your boyfriend tomorrow for free ba-be~!" Ran face turns red as some of them looked jealous.

"Let's go to the cafe near here!" Takemichi exclaimed happily. He was on hand to hand with kakuchou and ran as they maked their way to the cafe.

Until the tenjiku gang saw an unpleasant person/people's.

Hiyaaa!! I am sorry for so short story but exams are near and gonna go to my sis house to study  mafi!!!(〒﹏〒)

Sooo who will be the unpleased people that tenjiku saw??? Guess-