chapter 2

"brother, I am gonna go on a date take care of the house!" A man with twin braided hair, his hair black and lower part warm orange.

He looked at his brother with his lazy purple eyes and grins.

The brother didn't took his words seriously, but when his older brother had shown a tint of blush, he knew something was off.

"Wait, wait ran-ni!" The boy had only wore his trouser, his hair light yellow with some light Blue streak and his eyes droopy purple.

While his half tattoo on his body was showing with some abs.

The older brother looks behind him, "ya rin-rin?" The little brother looked embarassed but he still had an stern look at his brother.

"Who's your date..?" The man ran burst out laughing.

"That's why you had an stern look, it's an rent boyfriend don't worry." Ran smiles and goes out of the house locking the door.

The little brother rin sighed, soon a ring of the doorbell hit his ears.

"Coming!" He jumps up from the couch and goes to the door to open it, he opened the door to see his friends and leader.

"Oh, what happened?" They all look at rindou and one of them  with a scar visible on his eyes with his scar eye blind, but if it weren't it would have been red.

He asked "why did ran go outside so dressed up..?" Rindou sighed.

He looked at them and simply shrugged while answering "he's has a date with a rent boyfriend." They all looked shocked except for the leader he was just a little intrested.

"Kakuchou, we are gonna spy on him let's go!" The leader points his slightly tan fingers on the sky while his shorts white hair jumps a little with his purple eyes shining so bright .

They all agreed while rindou just tsk, "wait for me!" He goes near to the sofa and puts on his shirt.

Rindou locks the door and the gate, he runs up to his friends and joins them.

AFTER SOME MINUTES

the group catch up to ran, he was waiting for someone in a restaurant while constantly smiling and giggling.

"What the fuck, does he know he look like a freak?" His brother rindou exclaimed.

They didn't wanted to look like stalkers because people were constantly giving them eyes.

So they thought of changing location.

RAN POV

I giggled as I remember his pfp again, his soft looking blond hair and his cute huge oceanic blue eyes.

His cheeks looks so cute when he was pouting in one of the pictures.

I wanna squeeze them so bad!! I was just thinking and giggling when suddenly someone sat In front of me.

"Umm excuse me, are you haitani ran..?" I looked up to see an literally angel.

NO ONE POV

Ran looked up to see the person who he was waiting for.

"I am hanagaki takemichi from rentyourselfsomeone..?" Takemichi said.

Ran face suddenly heats up, takemichi giggles at that "so I guess you are haitani ran." Takemichi sits down infront of ran.

Ran straighten his back after seeing how elegantly takemichi was sitting.

"So you have rented me for 5 hours only, let's make this your best 5 hours ok?" Takemichi smiles and looks at the menu.

Ran after hearing that regret only choosing 5 hours, "order anything I will pay." Ran exclaimed.

Takemichi smiles "are you sure? I eat a lot." Ran didn't take his words seriously and nods "just eat it's ok!".

Takemichi this time gives a close eye smile which makes ran ears red.

The group finally founded a good place where they could see ran easily, but when they took a look at ran they saw a blonde hair.

They couldn't see the blonds face because ran was covering them up.

"Guys, there someone with ran!" Kakuchou exclaimed.

All of them looked at ran and they also saw a blonde hair, "it would be good if ran head move aside!" Izana said with extreme curiousity to the person who this blonde hair belongs to.

Soon they saw ran standing and going to the way of bathroom, then they saw.

They all saw the beautiful and cute boy he was with, "I want him.." izana suddenly stands up exiting the place and suddenly goes inside the restaurant and all of them were just in shock.

Takemichi was waiting for ran when suddenly a person sat infront of him.

"Umm, this seat is taken sir." Takemichi spoke with no careness in his voice.

Izana looked like a highschool girl in love, takemichi just stands up and points at izana "I know who you are sir, you are the person who were stalking me and ran with your gang!" Takemichi said a little bit loud for people nearby to hear.

"Sorry dear love, I can't help you are so beautiful." Izana ignores takemichi earlier words and continue flirting.

"Uhh, you gotta pay me to say all that and get something in return sir." Takemichi said while izana was feeling a bit weird.

He didn't like to be dominated by others but when takemichi started to speak in a harsh tone, izana just wanted more.

Izana face was in a flush, his eyes basically showing hearts and his cheeks red while some drools were about to come out when suddenly his friend kakuchou came and tries to drag him away.

"Boss, we gotta go ran Is coming!" Takemichi ear perked up hearing kakuchou say it.

"Kaku..?" Takemichi eyes wide open looking at kakuchou, kakuchou heard a familiar voice and looks up to see his friend, childhood friend.

"Takemichi..!" Kakuchou stops dragging his boss and just runs to hug takemichi, takemichi hugs kakuchou tight.

Kakuchou felt his shoulder getting wet and he realised takemichi was crying, "Michi... I missed you." Takemichi smiles at kakuchou words "I missed you too!" And hugs him more tight.

Soon all of the gang which were hiding comes there while ran also enters the scene.

"Guys..?" Ran walks up to a scene he didn't expect, he saw his friends and brother.

Takemichi was hugging kakuchou while izana look like a love demon has possessed him.

Ran looks at takemichi to see him crying, "takemichi!?" Ran goes to both and tries to separate them but takemichi grip was so strong that he embarassingly gave up.

"Takemichi why are you crying??" Takemichi looks at ran with a cute teary and sad face.

Ran had in his life saw a face which made him think he could die in peace, takemichi soft bouncy cheeks were bright red and his eyes with some tears with some goo coming out of his nose but it didn't looked disgusting.

Ran was in his own universe, when suddenly takemichi time started to beep.

They all snapped off from their worlds when suddenly Michi looks at his phone breaking the hug.

"Oh, ran we got only 2 hours left." Ran looks at takemichi.

Fin