Auauauauauaau

I decided to do a very good deed tonight. I think it's time to redeem myself after brutally destroying a rich person's ego by getting my untouched bread to an unlucky soul.

Sasha—also known as Dirt Pile who had to run laps for six hours without anything to eat or drink. I'll be so honest with you I felt really fucking bad because that old man didn't have to make her run for that long goddamn. She still don't even know where babies come from...

However, I was assisted in my redemption by another girl by the name 'Krista'. She looked like a female version of Armin except she wasn't Hitler's future granddaughter unlike him. She was carrying the water while I was carrying the load of bread. We searched for Sasha but not for so long before we heard labored heavy breathing in the distance. That poor girl must've been so exhausted and hungry for a meal and a break.

Just was me and Krista were about to approach her close enough, that bitch jumped out of nowhere and knocked me down. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I KNOW BITCH IS HUNGRY BUT SHIT THE FUCK!?

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I shouted as I fell back  and Krista looked at me worriedly. Damn, she also fell back too💀. We both turned to Sasha who had the loaf of bread in her mouth as she munched hungrily.

"Well, there's also that!" Krista spoke as she chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of bed head before hold out the bottle of water. "We also brought you some lovely water!" She said with a gentle smile. Honestly fuck that redemption cause why did I almost get mauled? Like hell. I ain't know if it was just me or Sasha was looking at both of us as if we were gods—I mean I wouldn't mind being a god cause i'll be powerful. However, I didn't appreciate the way Sasha was looking at us. I just new some stupid shit was about to go down—

"MAKE LOVE TO ME!" Sasha exclaimed as he grabbed both of us in a tight grip.

"Aye dawg calm the hell down—" I said worriedly. I mean, Sasha wasn't all that bad she didn't look ugly or nothing if you know what I mean.

"It's literally just food—" Krista said as she sweatdropped. I heard footsteps before I peeked behind Sasha's head to see another girl. Oh, it's Ymir.

"Seriously, what do you want? I can fulfill you in ways you didn't think possible." Sasha said desperately.

"Wait, your bi too?"

"HOE WHAT!?" I suddenly turned my attention back to Sasha and Krista. I didn't have no mind about the LGBTQ, but I felt like I was in a fucking pornhub 21 minute and 39 seconds video, and the porn is just about to happen in like another 9 minutes. Cause like what the hell is this...

"Bi-hungry!" Sasha wailed.

"Tell you what, I'll supply you with food. As long as you wear and do whatever I want at night" Krista said.

"Done!" Sasha said quickly.

"Yes... my first slave..." Well fuck. Forget about what I said about her. I was fine til she said slaves cause I don't roll with that. And we all know what those reasonings are.

"Did I just hear a hint of lesbian action?" Ymir asked as she stared down at the three of us.

"Oh no... a fourth wheel." Krista said gloomily.

"Uh... you can say third wheel cause i'm not in this." I excused myself immediately. None of these girls were half bad at all it's just...we outside. Plus we win the military this isn't one of those military tiktoks where they be pinning each other down and stuff.

"Y'know if what I heard is true, i'll tell all the boys at camp." Ymir threatened. She can tell whoever she wanna tell cause if a single person brings it up to me i'm clocking them. Krista let out a worried gasp at what Ymir said.